Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Afternoon Mayor Smartass and CB Slider.
Howdy, Tex. Just about to take my apron off and serve an early dinner.

Afternoon, BOTLs ... TR, TD, AFoC, CB, sfish, et al ... just finishing up a nice bacon, onion, mushroom and Colby Jack cheese omelet sammich on whole grain toast. Very filling.  Haven't had a cigar since Thursday, so I should have a fresh palate. Going to have to think about what to take to the club.  Just for laughs, I picked up a 5 pack of the Garzilla Sasquatch from the bid (7x75) ... a veteran reviewer from VA beach said it had a nice tang to it ... that might last me the game ... but I don't think I want that ... I think I'd rather have two different blends than one straight through. ...
Hiya SLY. I recently had a bandless 7x70 box pressed cigar I acquired from The Cigar Authority's cigar of the month club, which I belong to. It wasn't half bad considering I don't really like those jaw breaking ring gauge cigars. Perfect for a yardgar because I always have a problem with the smoke getting into my eyes. Enjoy whatever you decide to smoke.

[...]
I have not had a smoke since last Saturday  when I got sick.

Pre Game Lull?

SHEESHAMANIA!

Pre Game Lull?
Just watching Return of the Jedi with the family prior to the big game.

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.

SHASHASHASHASHEESH!!!!!  10-0 Denver!

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.
Evening Bathroom Bean, you finished that bathroom yet?

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.
Evening Bathroom Bean, you finished that bathroom yet?
Tell you what, I'll let you know when that happens.  50/50 chance you'll still be living in Austin at that point

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.
Winnin' the Superbowl feels so good.

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.
Evening Bathroom Bean, you finished that bathroom yet?
Tell you what, I'll let you know when that happens.  50/50 chance you'll still be living in Austin at that point
Well we ain't going to quit asking till it is completed and passes final warden inspection.

SHEESHAMANIA!
GO DENVER!!!
Tough one for me don't care much for Denver but like Manning and I like Carolina.......  I would like to see Manning win another Super Bowl in what is probably his last season.
Agreed.  The old man should go out on top. TWSS.
Evening Bathroom Bean, you finished that bathroom yet?
Tell you what, I'll let you know when that happens.  50/50 chance you'll still be living in Austin at that point
Well we ain't going to quit asking till it is completed and passes final warden inspection.
The Toiletbowl.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6