Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Re: Back in the saddle again
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »

Been a long time but need some postwhoring back in my life.  Just nothing else does it. Hope all is well with all you lowlifes.

Be nothing better than some good ol’ tailgating.
Well, lookie who has graced us with his company!  Always welcome CB!
postwhore extradinare!

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2023, 10:57:32 AM »

Hello CB you crazy mofo. Your Bungles beat my Bills.
Burrow da man!

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2023, 10:57:56 AM »

I'm still on the previous season of Ted Lasso so I won't be watching the finale today.
My parents also haven't started the current season, which surprises me. Y'all need to catch up!
Don't have Apple TV, so have only seen random episodes here and there.
I had it previously for free when my middle kid got an iPad, that covered me through the first 2 seasons. Got it again for the 3rd season, and I've already watched another show and am in the middle of 2 others. Plus, Foundation will be coming back soon, so it's just another subscription I've conceded to adding to the list at this point. The only issue I have is that I have a Roku tv in the man cave, and the Apple app isn't available on Roku. So I might have to upgrade that one to a Fire TV or the like sometime soon.
How is Foundation.  I was curious about that one having read the books multiple times years ago.
I'd also read all the books, and before the show came on, I reread the first book. Looking back, that was a mistake. The show was fantastic on its own, but if you're looking for something that adheres to the source material, you might come away disappointed. Though, for as much time as the books cover, it makes sense that some things had to be altered for the show. Still looking forward to season 2, though, I won't be rereading anything beforehand this time. ;)

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2023, 11:19:52 AM »

That Tom Hanks movie on Netflix a man called Auto that's pretty good

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2023, 11:20:51 AM »

Hello CB you crazy mofo. Your Bungles beat my Bills.
Burrow da man!
Yeah he's solid and so is Allen. They should be both good for years to come

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 11:21:35 AM »

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2023, 11:35:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2023, 11:36:34 AM »

Brain farted on that third guess.

Wordle 711 4/6

⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2023, 11:37:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz and Clemson Dave

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2023, 11:37:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2023, 11:38:45 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 13
Yup.

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2023, 11:38:59 AM »

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2023, 11:39:26 AM »

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2023, 11:40:36 AM »

Update from yesterday's chipmunk topic - there IS a 3rd one, but he's a bit more clever. Found the trap this morning still set but cleaned off. Put some more on it and saw him out there eating off the trap a bit ago. He licked it clean a second time, so here's hoping the third time is the charm. At this point, I'm just feeding him. Lol

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2023, 11:46:44 AM »

That Tom Hanks movie on Netflix a man called Auto that's pretty good
New Arnold Schwarzenegger series that I'm curious about.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5