Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2022, 09:32:16 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Gerety is 82.
Singer Taj Mahal is 80.
Rock musician Bill Bruford is 73.
TV personality Kathleen Sullivan is 69.
Boxing Hall of Famer Sugar Ray Leonard is 66.
Sports announcer Jim Nantz is 63.
Producer Simon Fuller (TV: “American Idol”) is 62.
Singer Enya is 61.
Actor-comedian Craig Ferguson is 60.
Rock singer-musician Page McConnell is 59.
Actor David Eigenberg is 58.
Singer-musician Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) is 57.
Actor Paige Turco is 57.
R&B musician O’Dell (Mint Condition) is 57.
Actor Hill Harper is 56.
 TV personality/interior designer Thom Filicia is 53.
Singer Jordan Knight is 52.
R&B singer Darnell Van Rensalier (Shai) is 52.
U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo is 51.
Actor Sasha Alexander is 49.
Rock singer-musician Josh Homme (HAHM’-ee) is 49.
Rock singer Andrea Corr (The Corrs) is 48.
Actor Sendhil Ramamurthy (SEN’-dul rah-mah-MURTH’-ee) is 48.
Actor Rochelle Aytes is 46.
Singer Kandi Burruss is 46.
Actor Kat Foster is 44.
Actor Ayda Field is 43.
Actor Ginger Gonzaga is 39.
Folk-rock singer/songwriter Passenger is 38.
-choreographer Derek Hough (huhf) is 37.
Actor Tahj Mowry is 36.
Actor Nikki Reed is 34.
Singer Kree Harrison (TV: “American Idol”) is 32.
Actor Leven Rambin is 32.
Actor Samantha Browne-Walters is 31.
Actor Justin Martin is 28.

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2022, 09:32:48 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2022, 09:33:20 AM »

And page 3!

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2022, 09:42:25 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Yup.

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2022, 09:43:15 AM »

[...]

Today's coinkydink has to be 2 people with the name Taj/Tahj. I don't know either, but assume they're pronounced the same.

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »

Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
5

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2022, 10:00:11 AM »

good morning Bret, Tony, Dave, and Dave. I feel like BadDad falling off the face of the earth. I've gotten overwhelmed with medical and financil issues and basically have withdrawn from most everything except my recovery and golf. I may need to cancel my trip to NY in July, and I lost my teeth on the golf course a few weeks ago. 😂
living one day at a time takes on a whole new meaning.

good news is the Intergroup By-Laws I was tasked as the lone ad-hoc committee should be passed at the June meeting. took only three deafts for final updates before getting sent to Florida Department of State Divisions of Corporations in Tallahassee.
my daughter and son in law are fostering a 5 and a 13 year old girls from an extremely abusive household.
my golf game has improved.
still having a cigar or two or three a day as finances allow.

glad to see you guys again.

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2022, 10:08:21 AM »

Phew.

Wordle 332 6/6

🟨
🟨
🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Gained an advantage on you today.  Did it in 4.

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2022, 10:10:24 AM »

[...]

Keep on plugging Dean.  Always good to hear from you.  Miss having you around.

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2022, 10:11:09 AM »

Loosing your teeth on the golf course...now that has to be a story!

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2022, 10:15:05 AM »

Loosing your teeth on the golf course...now that has to be a story!
BD worthy, for sure.

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2022, 10:15:42 AM »

[...]

Good to see you too, Dean. Sorry it's been a rough go, but you're too damn stubborn to let it get you down for long. Hope to see you here more in the future.

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2022, 10:16:31 AM »

Phew.

Wordle 332 6/6

🟨
🟨
🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Gained an advantage on you today.  Did it in 4.
Wife got it in 6 as well, so at least she didn't beat me today. Lol

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2022, 10:28:47 AM »

[...]

We've missed you, Deano.

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »

Loosing your teeth on the golf course...now that has to be a story!
you would think so but no. my upper partial had a tendency to make me gag every now and then. I took them out and put them in my shirt pocket. when I got to the club house they were gone. if anyone saw them on the course I doubt they'd pick them up. probably launched them o.b. with a 5 or 7 iron.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6