Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2022, 10:48:21 AM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Why limit yourself to just one?
Right, it's not like you've got to get up early for work tomorrow.

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2022, 11:25:59 AM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2022, 11:32:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2022, 11:38:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2022, 11:38:59 AM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2022, 11:44:53 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Katherine Jackson, matriarch of the Jackson musical family, is 92.
Jazz musician Ron Carter is 85.
Pulitzer Prize-winning political commentator George Will is 81.
Pop singer Peggy Santiglia Davison (The Angels) is 78.
Actor Richard Jenkins is 75.
Country singer Stella Parton is 73.
Actor-turned-clergyman Hilly Hicks is 72.
 Irish musician Darryl Hunt (The Pogues) is 72.
Singer Jackie Jackson (The Jacksons) is 71.
Singer-actor Pia Zadora is 70.
R&B singer Oleta Adams is 69.
Violinist Soozie Tyrell (Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band) is 65.
Country singer Randy Travis is 63.
Mary McDonough is 61.

Comedian Ana Gasteyer is 55.
Actor Will Arnett is 52.
Rock musician Mike Dirnt (Green Day) is 50.
Contemporary Christian singer Chris Tomlin is 50.

TV personality and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is 47.
Sports reporter Erin Andrews is 44.
Singer Lance Bass (‘N Sync) is 43.
Actor Ruth Negga is 41.
Rapper/singer Jidenna is 37.
Actor Alexander Gould is 28.
Country singer RaeLynn is 28.
Actor Amara (uh-MAH’-ruh) Miller is 22.
Actor Brooklynn Prince (Film: “The Florida Project”) is 12.

Eleven.

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2022, 11:45:34 AM »

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2022, 11:48:06 AM »

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2022, 12:09:22 PM »

[...]

Oh dang, I knew Richard Jenkins too but I couldn't picture his face when I was going through the list. I loved Six Feet Under.

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2022, 12:10:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Lunchtime here, Raz. I'm gonna run and grab something before I pass out.

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2022, 12:17:28 PM »

[...]

I should have known Ruth Negga.  But I didn't until I looked her up.

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2022, 01:31:41 PM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Why limit yourself to just one?
Good point!

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2022, 01:34:29 PM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
I have that Corazon as well.  Didn't I send you on a quest to find it a while back after I saw it was on inventory at a place near you?

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2022, 01:34:41 PM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.
Had to Google it.  Clase Azul Reposado.

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2022, 01:35:23 PM »

Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
I have that Corazon as well.  Didn't I send you on a quest to find it a while back after I saw it was on inventory at a place near you?
Yes you did and I picked up a bottle for myself while I was at it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6