Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2022, 07:27:23 PM »

Broncos nearly pulled it off

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2022, 07:28:27 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2022, 07:29:38 PM »

Broncos nearly pulled it off
There's still time.

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2022, 07:46:02 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
One thing I do well with is diet. Keep it going.

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2022, 07:48:06 PM »

Broncos nearly pulled it off
There's still time.
It's over but KC did not look like a 1 or 2.

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2022, 08:36:13 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2022, 08:42:21 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.
I'm looking forward to seeing your selection

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2022, 08:48:32 PM »

Broncos nearly pulled it off
There's still time.
It's over but KC did not look like a 1 or 2.
I've been watching golf all evening. Like having the tournament in Hawaii so the coverage is on later than usual.

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2022, 08:49:07 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.
I'm looking forward to seeing your selection
Spoiler alert - it's a Diesel Wicked. Lol

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2022, 08:51:47 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.
I'm looking forward to seeing your selection
Spoiler alert - it's a Diesel Wicked. Lol
Last one in the humi and I wasn't a huge fan, so I figured I'd get rid of it.

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2022, 09:13:05 PM »

The aforementioned Wicked.

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2022, 09:34:32 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.
I'm looking forward to seeing your selection
Spoiler alert - it's a Diesel Wicked. Lol
Last one in the humi and I wasn't a huge fan, so I figured I'd get rid of it.
They were good when they come out but AJ had better cigars there afterwards.

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2022, 09:57:07 PM »

Mechanical checks with a NW
Are you working this Saturday?
Yeah, all on high fire
It's late. Till when?
The boilers don't know what time it is
Why did you want to go for a drink?
That sounds lovely but I need to save my calories. Been eating healthier and avoiding alcohol. That doesn't mean I gave up drinking. Just watching my girlish figure.
Good for you. I'll have some rum for you once it turns man cave o'clock.
I'm looking forward to seeing your selection
Spoiler alert - it's a Diesel Wicked. Lol
Last one in the humi and I wasn't a huge fan, so I figured I'd get rid of it.
They were good when they come out but AJ had better cigars there afterwards.
It's a decent enough stick, but I was hoping for something called Wicked to have a little more kick.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]