Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 08:01:13 AM »

good morning Tony and Daves. gotta hit WalMart sometime today to refill my eye drop script.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.
I have to pick up the outlaws at the airport this afternoon. My wife has a dermatology emergency and can't go.

If I didn't love my m-i-l so much, I would have suggested Uber.

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 08:07:25 AM »

Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 08:08:22 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 08:10:40 AM »

Working from home today and not happy about it. My other half of the liverwurst sandwich is back at the office.
LOL
It's not a laughing matter, Dean.
of all places to leave THAT sandwich.

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 08:11:43 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 08:13:24 AM »

good morning Tony and Daves. gotta hit WalMart sometime today to refill my eye drop script.
EPC 2nd and coffee going.
I have to pick up the outlaws at the airport this afternoon. My wife has a dermatology emergency and can't go.

If I didn't love my m-i-l so much, I would have suggested Uber.
at least you have your priorities right.
just swing by the office on the way to the airport and grab your sandwich.
I hope your wife is okay and nothing serious.

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 08:14:49 AM »

Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
good morning Mark.
we all dream of wet tee shirts don't we?

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 08:17:26 AM »

Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 08:22:12 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.

I think the ACIDs are only in the Louisiana Barnsmoker. They only showcase the cigars that take leaves from that farm. Lucky for me, my list includes:
• Liga Privada A
• Liga Privada Velvet Rat
• Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend
• Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Limitada
• Larutan NDB
• Undisclosed T52 Size
• Undisclosed No.9 Size
• Nica Rustica El Brujito
• Debonaire Maduro Toro
• Indian Motorcycle Maduro
• 1 Liga Privada No.9 Coronet Tin
• 1 Liga Privada T52 Coronet Tin

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 08:22:17 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 08:23:43 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.
Doubt there will be any skunk weed at this event.

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2018, 08:34:22 AM »

But I'm looking forward to the DE Barnsmoker tomorrow, so I won't complain too much.

Need to plan my smokes for the day. There will be at least 1 raspberry thumbprint cookie in the lineup.
Sounds like a good time.
Indeed, though enough folks fire up Acids it may start to smell a little funky.
That'll be how I imagine Woodstock must have smelled.
Doubt there will be any skunk weed at this event.
Skunk weed, ACIDs, same difference.

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 08:40:00 AM »

I am real sick of eye drops.

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 08:42:01 AM »

Morning SCDave, TonyDave, PeepersDean, and UberTony.  Friday, yeah!  I guess SlackerDave is still dreaming of wet boobies.
Good morning, Mark.

What's with these unreliable Daves?
Best I can do for you at the moment:

Today's birthdays:
Ms. Jade (born Chevon Young) is an American rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (39)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7