Pages: 1 2 [3]

Afternoon football fans. 66 deg and sunny here, on the patio with water and a Maestro del Tiempo I did not know I had, assuredly provided by the NJ Atlantic/Warped rep.  The lonsdale, which despite the vitola has a perfect draw.  Tasty!
Marky Mark!  Was down your way but it was family time.  We lost our big sister.  Travel was an adventure with such short notice.  Gave whole new meaning to economy seating.  Reminded me of plastic cafeteria chairs.
Hi Mike.  Sorry to hear about your sister.  And yes, we all love to travel on short notice.  Pay out the azz and get the middle seat next to the rear lavs. Fun.

Afternoon football fans. 66 deg and sunny here, on the patio with water and a Maestro del Tiempo I did not know I had, assuredly provided by the NJ Atlantic/Warped rep.  The lonsdale, which despite the vitola has a perfect draw.  Tasty!
Marky Mark!  Was down your way but it was family time.  We lost our big sister.  Travel was an adventure with such short notice.  Gave whole new meaning to economy seating.  Reminded me of plastic cafeteria chairs.
Hi Mike.  Sorry to hear about your sister.  And yes, we all love to travel on short notice.  Pay out the azz and get the middle seat next to the rear lavs. Fun.
…and thn there was South Terminal at ABIT.  Sheesh!

Afternoon football fans. 66 deg and sunny here, on the patio with water and a Maestro del Tiempo I did not know I had, assuredly provided by the NJ Atlantic/Warped rep.  The lonsdale, which despite the vitola has a perfect draw.  Tasty!
Marky Mark!  Was down your way but it was family time.  We lost our big sister.  Travel was an adventure with such short notice.  Gave whole new meaning to economy seating.  Reminded me of plastic cafeteria chairs.
Hi Mike.  Sorry to hear about your sister.  And yes, we all love to travel on short notice.  Pay out the azz and get the middle seat next to the rear lavs. Fun.
…and thn there was South Terminal at ABIT.  Sheesh!
Oh man, sounds like you flew Sun Country or Allegiant or some such second tier carrier.  Ouch, indeed.  I've not been to the South Terminal since they renovated it.  The press it got was quite positive, all about having an Austin cool vibe.  At least it was a jet and not a prop job, right?

[...]
Allegiant it was.  Nothing like de planing down an open air ramp.  The food court food truck wasn't open.  Afraid I missed the cool vibe.  Weather was nice and did get together with the family.  Colin flew down with us and my brother and sil put us up.  Got some nice BBQ at Smithy's in Lockhart.

[...]
Sounds like a great get together inspite of the circumstances.  Some fine BBQ in Lockhart as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]