Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
There was definitely some white male bashing but I wasn't at all offended. Overall, I laughed a lot. Probably the 3rd/4th show I've seen of his. This was my favorite.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
There was definitely some white male bashing but I wasn't at all offended. Overall, I laughed a lot. Probably the 3rd/4th show I've seen of his. This was my favorite.
Commie!  ;)

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
Ought to get your HR department on that.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
There was definitely some white male bashing but I wasn't at all offended. Overall, I laughed a lot. Probably the 3rd/4th show I've seen of his. This was my favorite.
Commie!  ;)
Glad to see someone else is picking up additional responsibilities.

[...]
TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]