CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2/3/2018  (Read 2542 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/3/2018
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2018, 10:21:52 PM »

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
There was definitely some white male bashing but I wasn't at all offended. Overall, I laughed a lot. Probably the 3rd/4th show I've seen of his. This was my favorite.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:11 PM »

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
There was definitely some white male bashing but I wasn't at all offended. Overall, I laughed a lot. Probably the 3rd/4th show I've seen of his. This was my favorite.
Commie!  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2018, 10:53:47 PM »

Ought to get your HR department on that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2018, 11:16:43 PM »

Commie!  ;)
Glad to see someone else is picking up additional responsibilities.

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2018, 11:18:00 PM »

Commie!  ;)
Glad to see someone else is picking up additional responsibilities.
TWSS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]