Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Penance is done. Coffee and AF Cuban corona. 58° and clear.
Well done, AlterBoyDean. FatherDave will be proud.
good morning Tony. did you and daughter have a good time?
It was very nice. She thanked me profusely for taking her so I guess it went well.
Good for you, GoodDadTony

Morning Daves, Tony, and RaptorDean. Back to house fix up chores today.

Morning Daves, Tony,  and RaptorDean. Back to house fix up chores today.
Good morning, Mark. What do you have lined up to smoke later on?

Morning Daves, Tony,  and RaptorDean. Back to house fix up chores today.
Good morning, Mark. What do you have lined up to smoke later on?
Not sure, may not get one in today.  Besides chores it's cool, windy, and wet out.  Tomorrow's forecast is beautiful, low 70's and sunny, so much more cigar amenable.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.

Morning Daves, Tony,  and RaptorDean. Back to house fix up chores today.
Good morning, Mark. What do you have lined up to smoke later on?
Not sure, may not get one in today.  Besides chores it's cool, windy, and wet out.  Tomorrow's forecast is beautiful, low 70's and sunny, so much more cigar amenable.
I think that precipitation is moving up here for tomorrow.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
Maybe you'll get lucky!

another committee meeting at 1:30 followed by 2 business meetings tomorrow.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
Maybe you'll get lucky!
what, by the warden paying?

Morning Daves, Tony,  and RaptorDean. Back to house fix up chores today.
Good morning, Mark. What do you have lined up to smoke later on?
Not sure, may not get one in today.  Besides chores it's cool, windy, and wet out.  Tomorrow's forecast is beautiful, low 70's and sunny, so much more cigar amenable.
I think that precipitation is moving up here for tomorrow.
Garage stays dry.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
From the NYT review of the show: "a panoptic survey of two millenniums of oppression in the Americas", and "....in Mr. Leguizamo’s long and often hilarious parade of injustice, stretching from Peru under the Inca to Texas under Trump."    ::)

Basketball practice with the boys now, followed by the Mrs and I catching a matinee and early dinner in the city.
What movie are you seeing?  Hopefully some aliens, car chases, and/or naked tatas included.
Actually a live show. John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons.
Sounds like it could be fun, but from the title I hope it doesn't include the currently popular racist pastime, white race bashing.
Almost as good as white male race bashing.
White male lull.  So prophetic. If only we had a diversity committee to delve into the racial/gender/sexual orientation of the banter members, this could have been avoided!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4