Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/24/2018
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2018, 04:35:45 PM »

  RyJ reserve Maddie toro for,the ride.
Nite all!

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2018, 06:18:07 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2018, 06:20:14 PM »

99 days until CF!
Still sounds like a long way.
It's practically right around the corner!
We'll be praying for golf weather in no time
No I won't.
I was talking to the other Dave
Ignore him, he's just jealous that we get to watch Nate attempt to golf.
I honestly felt bad that I talked him into playing after I saw him attempt to golf, he would have been much better off napping
But then we wouldn't have had nearly as much fun.
But not that you want to revisit this year.
Are you kidding? I can't wait to watch him flail away out there! Unless, of course, he has any sort of memory and decides to nap instead. Lol
But every time we golf he says it'll be the last time, and then he's right back out there next time. I fully expect him to be golfing. Though, we'll be in our own group, since Scott won't have any part of it. :D
Hmmm, I'm rethinking this now. I'm very self-conscious about my golf but it sounds like there may be someone worse than I.
Well, we only played 9 holes last year, but I feel like Nate's score was well into the 60s. So there's your measuring stick.

My first outing, I shot about a 100... For 9 holes. So I feel his pain.
Never thought I'd meet someone to whom Nate would be giving 4 shots a hole.
I kept losing the ball, dropped a new one and took a penalty. Went through 14, if memory serves.

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2018, 06:33:46 PM »

[...]

I think I'd enjoy the sport more if every outing included the young hotties handing out beers.

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2018, 06:34:55 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2018, 06:44:45 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.
Hit the lounge.

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2018, 07:17:15 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.
Hit the lounge.
Nah, got work to do.  Plus I'll be lucky to be awake after 9 pm.

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:23 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.
Hit the lounge.
Nah, got work to do.  Plus I'll be lucky to be awake after 9 pm.
We'll hold down the fort for you.

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2018, 11:02:35 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.
Hit the lounge.
Nah, got work to do.  Plus I'll be lucky to be awake after 9 pm.
You could have done your work from the lounge.

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2018, 11:11:29 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Fish, Tony, whoever else is left.
Howdy Mark. Wound up getting cold so I commuted without a smoke today. Sheesh.
In Nashua now, it was a cold windy one today, and tonight in the teens.  Glad to be flying home tomorrow night.
Hit the lounge.
Nah, got work to do.  Plus I'll be lucky to be awake after 9 pm.
You could have done your work from the lounge.
Exactly.  He needs to plan these trips out better.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]