Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »

Afraid the donuts and coffee are going to get stale here this morning.
Don't say the D word. I'm trying to be good. Sheesh.

Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Doh', Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts.
Did somebody mention DONUTS?
Tony said he wanted donuts, so I accommodated him.

Hi Mike.
Yo Dean, need to get the team together for anther CigarFest.  Pre-registration coming up.
I would love to but it's a looooong way from Central West coast Florida.

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 03:24:27 PM »

Afraid the donuts and coffee are going to get stale here this morning.
Don't say the D word. I'm trying to be good. Sheesh.

Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Doh', Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts.
You're so cruel, Deano.
sorry Tony.
LOL

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »

Afraid the donuts and coffee are going to get stale here this morning.
Don't say the D word. I'm trying to be good. Sheesh.

Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Doh', Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts.
Did somebody mention DONUTS?
Tony said he wanted donuts, so I accommodated him.

Hi Mike.
Yo Dean, need to get the team together for anther CigarFest.  Pre-registration coming up.
I would love to but it's a looooong way from Central West coast Florida.
Drive part way and stop off to visit CarolinaDave, drive a bit more and visit with Sam or Dalek, you can crash here and then it's just a short trip.

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »

La Palina up on the CI Weekend Offerings.  CI and Sis daily offerings....never mind.
What? Not an ACID fan?
In a past life...
It was your gateway cigar?

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2018, 05:06:16 PM »

Afraid the donuts and coffee are going to get stale here this morning.
Don't say the D word. I'm trying to be good. Sheesh.

Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Doh', Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts,  Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts, Donuts.
You're so cruel, Deano.
sorry Tony.
LOL
Nothing to be sorry about. I've got more willpower than that.

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 06:05:25 PM »

Afternoon men.  67 deg and quite breezy here.  Little Devil with water.

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2018, 06:34:37 PM »

La Palina up on the CI Weekend Offerings.  CI and Sis daily offerings....never mind.
What? Not an ACID fan?
In a past life...
It was your gateway cigar?
Indeed.  Still like a Tabac Especial every now and again (although not technically an Acid)

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2018, 06:35:46 PM »

Afternoon men.  67 deg and quite breezy here.  Little Devil with water.
Made it into the upper 50's here, not bad at all.

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2018, 10:38:15 PM »

Mild weather lull.

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2018, 10:56:39 PM »

Mild weather lull.
Got any crown moulding tips?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]