Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Today's Birthdays: Journalist-author Peter Arnett is 83. Actor Jimmy Hawkins is 76. Country singer-songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard is 71. Actor Joe Mantegna is 70. Actress Sheila Frazier is 69. Actress Frances Conroy is 64. Musician Andrew Ranken (The Pogues) is 64. Actress Tracy Scoggins is 64. Actor Chris Noth (nohth) is 63. Actress-comedian Whoopi Goldberg is 62. Actor Rex Linn is 61. Actress Caroline Goodall is 58. Actor Neil Flynn is 57. Former NFL quarterback and College Football Hall of Famer Vinny Testaverde is 54. Rock musician Walter Kibby (Fishbone) is 53. Comedian and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is 50. Actor Steve Zahn is 50. Actor Gerard Butler is 48. Writer-activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is 48. Actor Jordan Bridges is 44. Actress Aisha Hinds is 42. Rock musician Nikolai Fraiture is 39. NBA All-Star Metta World Peace (formerly Ron Artest) is 38. Actress Monique Coleman is 37. Actor Rahul Kohli is 32. Actor Devon Bostick is 26.
:o. Dave slipped up and did not purge a "right wing" gun guy from his Leftie  list but I guess the 2 most radical of Commies whose names I refuse to even mention more than made up for it.
I'll play along and guess Ray Wylie Hubbard is the right wing gun guy?
May be one I don't know but not the one I was focusing on.
Joe Mantengna?  Gerard Butler?  I don't keep up with celebrities like you do.

[...]
Joe Mantegna would be correct, also his daughter is a professional shooter.

[...]
Jimmy Kimmel and Whoopi Goldberg?

[...]
You had to say the names, didn't you?  Might as well yell out Beetlejuice and Voldemort now.

[...]
Typical closet commie who eventually can't hold it back any longer!

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor.  I could go for a DeanBreakfast right now.
+1.

Good morning, Mark.

[...]
Hahaha.

[...]
No closet here. I'm full blown commie. Somebody's gotta do it with LTG absent.

[...]
In that case GFY

breakfast is done. filling out CCW permit, making appointment for required training tomorrow hopefully, and finger printed. oh, and I need $97. been putting it off way too long.

good morning Mark and Tony.

Time to hit the trail, later.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning all.

Morning, muchachos. It is definitely being a Monday today.

Morning raz and Sam.  Monday.  Need more coffee.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7