Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 07:43:48 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
I applaud the effort though.

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2017, 07:44:16 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Damp and chilly again today Tony, prospects not good for sightseeing.  Maybe tomorrow June will be busting out all over.
Here's hoping.

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2017, 07:44:42 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2017, 07:46:11 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2017, 07:52:18 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2017, 07:53:40 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
I zoomed in and took a long and hard look too. Because I'm a creep.

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2017, 07:54:31 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
There was all the right stuff in those lulu lemons, did not want to have  a prison photo

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2017, 07:57:31 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
I zoomed in and took a long and hard look too. Because I'm a creep.
And a creep of the worst kind seeing 39 year old women and envisioning a 12 year old boy

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2017, 07:59:16 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
Don't worry, this is a safe space for you. If you feel like you need to let out your anger, you go right ahead.

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
I'd rather than then what Dean was describing yesterday....testing the limits of that fabric.

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2017, 08:00:53 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
But I'm a "Publican...

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2017, 08:01:49 AM »

Door closed Time to get away from you creeps and join the friendly skies.

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2017, 08:03:33 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
But I'm a "Publican...
Yeah so is John McCain so you are in good company.

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2017, 08:09:45 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
But I'm a "Publican...
Yeah so is John McCain so you are in good company.
#fakewarhero

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2017, 08:14:11 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
But I'm a "Publican...
Yeah so is John McCain so you are in good company.
#fakewarhero
You limited it too much just "fake" is more accurate
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11