Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2017, 09:08:26 AM »

Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2017, 09:09:53 AM »

Good morning, compadres.
Morning Mr Mayor.

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 09:11:02 AM »

Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.
Now you are thinking straight!

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »

By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »

Just finished a light breakfast, Bagel and Fruit.

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2017, 09:12:10 AM »

Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Changed my mind, warden sleeping in, nice morning out, lit a cromagnon to go with coffee.  Fk'n pool can wait.
Love it!

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »

By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.
I'll have to go look for them and see just how many I still have. I remember giving Charlie one a couple years back and he was absolutely floored. The secret is to keep your expectations low.

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 09:15:32 AM »

Just finished a light breakfast, Bagel and Fruit.
That's a great idea. I'm starving.

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 09:17:21 AM »

2 Great White Sharks Surface Near Jersey Shore and Delaware

Mary Lee and Cisco both pinged near the Jersey Shore and Delaware Saturday.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Great-White-Shark-Delaware-Jersey-Shore-Beaches-Memorial-Day--424860114.html

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2017, 09:23:00 AM »

2 Great White Sharks Surface Near Jersey Shore and Delaware

Mary Lee and Cisco both pinged near the Jersey Shore and Delaware Saturday.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Great-White-Shark-Delaware-Jersey-Shore-Beaches-Memorial-Day--424860114.html
They must have smelled the guidos from miles away.

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2017, 09:26:51 AM »

Nice offer at the Page:

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler - 10 Cigars
$69.03 FS
MSRP $95.00
Earn 69 Cigar Points

Down at the very bottom.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170528su4.html

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2017, 09:34:49 AM »

Guess I will walk the dogs then need to make a quick trip to the grocery store.

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2017, 09:45:48 AM »

By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.
I don't know. I'm sure they must have changed somewhat.they aren't bad after a month or so. I just smoke faster than than I can buy and age. my pallet probably wouldn't know what a 10 year old aged cigar is suppose to taste like.
......The secret is to keep your expectations low.
TWSS

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2017, 09:46:36 AM »

Nice offer at the Page:

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler - 10 Cigars
$69.03 FS
MSRP $95.00
Earn 69 Cigar Points

Down at the very bottom.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170528su4.html
And don't overlook the Christmas ornaments!

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2017, 10:19:16 AM »

that 87 year old lady next door is trying to mow her lawn again. I had to show her how to engage the mower deck and lower it so she isn't just joy riding around on her mower.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6