Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM »

processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 07:57:30 AM »

processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!
I can't believe those PA's are not sold out yet but just checked and still showing In Stock.

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 08:11:36 AM »

Not quite as hot here today only upper 80's and a cancer of thunderstorms after noon.

Hot MOFO here yesterday!
wait and see what summer will be there this year. oh wait, you won't be there.
I will be here for the summer, not totally gone until play September.
oh, pool maintenance continues.
Pool maintenance F finically ends July 27 when the new owner moves in.  We are living in a nice hotel suite from then until we go to SC.
so you haven't found a house in SC to move into yet?
Not a permanent one, we have a furnished beach house lined up on a month-month basis through November.
I remember 20 some years ago I wanted to retire on the Intercoastal in Florida on a houseboat. then the DEC stepped in and stopped transient boating.

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 08:12:37 AM »

processing:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona 10-Pack
Pack of 10
Item # MWG-PM-1013
In Stock   $29.99      2   $59.98

E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto
Pack of 15
Item # EPT-PM-1011
In Stock   $27.50      2   $55.00

Brick House Fumas Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # BKF-PM-1003
In Stock   $29.99      1   $29.99

El Mejor Espresso Robusto
Pack of 20
Item # EFA-PM-1011
In Stock   $39.99      1   $39.99

Puros Indios Viejo Toro
Pack of 20
Item # 1VB-PM-1018
85 Cigar Dean!
I can't believe those PA's are not sold out yet but just checked and still showing In Stock.
that was one of CI's best deals in a very loooooong time.

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 08:15:33 AM »

[...]

They are in deep shit and I would expect to see a few great deals in the near future trying to rebuild their customer base so they can fuk it up again.

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2017, 08:21:34 AM »

[...]

I agree. I'm interested to see who gets let go at CI or if it'll be Swedish Match or whoever owns CI.

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 08:27:17 AM »

[...]

Them and Famous are neck and neck leaders in arrogance and we don't give a shit about customers attitude but CI is clearly the leader in inability to operate a web sales site.

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »

[...]

Yes, worth keeping an eye on now.

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2017, 08:48:05 AM »

Morning Dean and Dave.  Think I'll get some pool maintenance done myself before the heat sets in.

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2017, 08:51:46 AM »

Good morning, compadres.

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 08:57:32 AM »

All caught up now. I enjoyed the Dean and Tex show.

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 08:58:12 AM »

good morning Mark and Tony.

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »

All caught up now. I enjoyed the Dean and Tex show.
the bill is in the mail.

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »

By the way, Dean... I know you're not looking to age any cigars but I still have a couple of El Major Espresso toros from over 10 years ago and they are excellent. I'd almost be curious to buy some more just to hide away for a while. Wonder if the blend hasn't changed significantly in a decade.

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 09:06:29 AM »

Morning PoolBoyBean and YardBoyMayor.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6