Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 08:16:17 AM »

damn, Texas sure has been getting some terrible weather lately.
Very violent weather patterns across Texas every spring, just a matter of who gets the worst of it with each storm line.

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 08:20:03 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 08:23:53 AM »

Quite a load of dope!

Port Everglades, FL (KTRK) -- The U.S. Coast Guard announced a massive anti-drug operation that lasted nearly a month and resulted in the seizure of 16 tons of cocaine.

The Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachment (LEDET) team, comprised of Coast Guard and Canadian ships, seized the cocaine in a series of drug busts during a 26-day period. The drugs are worth an estimated $420 million.

The cocaine was seized from 17 ships operating in international waters along the coasts of Central and South America.

Officials said those coastal waters are known drug transit areas and therefore a number of agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Justice and Homeland Security, have stepped up to combat the problem.

The 16 tons of cocaine were offloaded at Port Everglades in Florida Tuesday morning.
Party in the Everglades!
damn. nobody brings dope into 'Port Yankeetown' on the gulf.
morning another Dave.
I bet they do but it would more likely be a Meth Port.
Why does this post carry so much judgement?

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 08:24:02 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, just the guy I am looking for!

I have a 4 pound pork butt (no jokes needed) that I want to cook in the crock pot today but I don't know a damn thing about crock pot cooking.  You have mentioned cooking them in the crock pot and I need some instructions.

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »

[...]

Fact not judgement!

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 08:35:42 AM »

There's a JR store a few miles from my house but I'd never been inside before yesterday. It's YUGE! I found myself with a few minutes to smoke and my portable humidor was empty. Prices weren't great but that's what I expected. So I bought a RyJ crafted AJ Fernandez for $8.

The first 3/4" had a very Pepinesque black pepper spice but otherwise nothing notable. After the spice was gone, I found it meh at best the whole rest of the way. Construction and draw were great but otherwise it just tasted like a cigar. And not an $8 one either.

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 08:38:28 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, just the guy I am looking for!

I have a 4 pound pork butt (no jokes needed) that I want to cook in the crock pot today but I don't know a damn thing about crock pot cooking.  You have mentioned cooking them in the crock pot and I need some instructions.
I'm no expert but I have used it from time to time. Are you looking to shred the pork afterwards or just have a tender piece of meet to eat?

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 08:40:08 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, just the guy I am looking for!

I have a 4 pound pork butt (no jokes needed) that I want to cook in the crock pot today but I don't know a damn thing about crock pot cooking.  You have mentioned cooking them in the crock pot and I need some instructions.
I'm no expert but I have used it from time to time. Are you looking to shred the pork afterwards or just have a tender piece of meet to eat?
Pull it

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 08:43:08 AM »

There's a JR store a few miles from my house but I'd never been inside before yesterday. It's YUGE! I found myself with a few minutes to smoke and my portable humidor was empty. Prices weren't great but that's what I expected. So I bought a RyJ crafted AJ Fernandez for $8.

The first 3/4" had a very Pepinesque black pepper spice but otherwise nothing notable. After the spice was gone, I found it meh at best the whole rest of the way. Construction and draw were great but otherwise it just tasted like a cigar. And not an $8 one either.

ROB MANESON NAMED NEW HEAD OF JR CIGAR

http://halfwheel.com/rob-maneson-named-new-head-jr-cigar/145011

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »

[...]

damn. nobody gets caught bringing dope into 'Port Yankeetown' on the gulf.
morning another Dave.
Fixed it for you.

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 08:58:16 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, just the guy I am looking for!

I have a 4 pound pork butt (no jokes needed) that I want to cook in the crock pot today but I don't know a damn thing about crock pot cooking.  You have mentioned cooking them in the crock pot and I need some instructions.
I'm no expert but I have used it from time to time. Are you looking to shred the pork afterwards or just have a tender piece of meet to eat?
Pull it
TWHS

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2017, 08:58:44 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, just the guy I am looking for!

I have a 4 pound pork butt (no jokes needed) that I want to cook in the crock pot today but I don't know a damn thing about crock pot cooking.  You have mentioned cooking them in the crock pot and I need some instructions.
I'm no expert but I have used it from time to time. Are you looking to shred the pork afterwards or just have a tender piece of meet to eat?
Pull it
I would brown the seasoned shoulder (just salt and pepper) on all sides in a cast iron skillet first. Then I'd line the bottom of the crock pot with coarsely cut onions, carrots, celery or whatever veggies you want. (Potatoes and squash work nicely too) then you season the vegetables with some cumin, paprika, pepper, and salt. Put the shoulder on top of the veggies in the crock and add liquid until it's nearly entirely covered  (maybe an inch shy so you leave room and it won't boil over). I usually use a beer and then some chicken stock. You can use water too but then make sure you season those veggies a little extra. Then let it go on "low" for about 8 hours. You will be left with shredable pork and tasty stock/soup.

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 08:59:07 AM »

OK, all caught up.  Morning CarolinaDave, CavalierDave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »

[...]

Thanks, I shall get to work on it now.

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 09:01:08 AM »

OK, all caught up.  Morning CarolinaDave, CavalierDave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Morning Puerto Rican Dave
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9