Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2017, 09:36:06 PM »

That's cause they it wasn't on your short list.  Evening, Mr. Mayor.
Crazy busy kinda day. Kids have activities and everyone's eating separately tonight. Thighs are done but will be for another night.
One more left to pickup and then feed. The day is finally almost over. Sheesh.
How in the hell did you ever find time to work 5 days a week?
I ask myself that all the time. Even worse, there was a time I worked full-time and went to school full-time.
Plus kids and cooking and cleaning and shopping and....no wonder that short list has got you flummoxed, you don't understand the concept.

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2017, 09:52:38 PM »

Needed a little more salt but pork was outstanding.
There's a BBQ joint next to the hotel, so walked over there and had a BBQ bowl.  Cornbread with beans and pulled pork on top, and spicy sauce over it.  Was yummo!
Different for sure but sounds good.
They have a version with mac & cheese instead of the beans. Maybe another time.
I could never pass that version up!

« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »

Needed a little more salt but pork was outstanding.
There's a BBQ joint next to the hotel, so walked over there and had a BBQ bowl.  Cornbread with beans and pulled pork on top, and spicy sauce over it.  Was yummo!
Different for sure but sounds good.
They have a version with mac & cheese instead of the beans. Maybe another time.

A little less carbs with the beans. Plus then we'd have to call you ThreeMacncheese.

« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2017, 10:36:20 PM »

Needed a little more salt but pork was outstanding.
There's a BBQ joint next to the hotel, so walked over there and had a BBQ bowl.  Cornbread with beans and pulled pork on top, and spicy sauce over it.  Was yummo!
Different for sure but sounds good.
They have a version with mac & cheese instead of the beans. Maybe another time.
A little less carbs with the beans. Plus then we'd have to call you ThreeMacncheese.
And more fiber with the beans.  Oh yeah, you know where this is going...

« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2017, 10:46:55 PM »

Small Batch having a 24 hr RoMa Craft sale, 25% off, FS, purchases over $40. http://smallbatchcigar.com/romacraft-c-88.html

Code ROMATIME

« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2017, 11:28:21 PM »

Small Batch having a 24 hr RoMa Craft sale, 25% off, FS, purchases over $40. http://smallbatchcigar.com/romacraft-c-88.html

Code ROMATIME
You find a good place to smoke up there?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]