CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 3/24/2017  (Read 6499 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/24/2017
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 08:08:16 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling health care.

Threebean

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 08:19:13 AM »

Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling Obama handled health care.
Fixed it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2017, 08:20:58 AM »

Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling Obama handled health care.
Fixed it.
To do better than that would be downright superb!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2017, 08:25:21 AM »

Thought for Today: "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals." - Albert Schweitzer, German-born missionary and Nobel laureate (1875-1965).
Oh man, is this attitude ever out of date in the snowflake age.
Hey, it's not my fault, I just posted what was on todays page.   ;)

Threebean

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2017, 08:26:17 AM »

Fixed it.
Oh man, talk about your alternative facts.  #unsustainable

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »

Fixed it.
Are us common folk allowed to talk about #alternativefacts? I thought they were only alternative if the WH tells us they are.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2017, 08:40:31 AM »

present and accounted for.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 08:45:23 AM »

Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2017, 08:45:46 AM »

these cool damp mornings are kicking my butt.
AF Chateau and coffee.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »

just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2017, 08:59:09 AM »

Fixed it.
Are us common folk allowed to talk about #alternativefacts? I thought they were only alternative if the WH tells us they are.
Sure, we can talk about them, we just can't get away with using them....they're just #fakenews.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »

just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.
Does she have a clue what this would cost her if she didn't have her "handyman" ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKFwcYlHToE  (this song comes to mind with most of your posts....)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:24 AM »

Have to make a similar run tomorrow to get some vodka and wine for our trip to Columbus/Hocking on Sunday and Monday. Can't have a hot tub party without alcohol!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »

Fixed it.
Sure, we can talk about them, we just can't get away with using them....they're just #fakenews.
I knew there was something.

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2017, 09:06:28 AM »

Scorcher finally ended at the page, replaced with a million over-priced 5-packs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7