Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 08:08:16 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling health care.

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 08:19:13 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling Obama handled health care.
Fixed it.

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2017, 08:20:58 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling Obama handled health care.
Fixed it.
To do better than that would be downright superb!

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2017, 08:25:21 AM »

Thought for Today: "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals." - Albert Schweitzer, German-born missionary and Nobel laureate (1875-1965).
Oh man, is this attitude ever out of date in the snowflake age.
Hey, it's not my fault, I just posted what was on todays page.   ;)

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2017, 08:26:17 AM »

Morning Daves.  March madness deals?  Not in recent memory.
Well, they call them March Madness deals, but the Pepin sampler is the same price it always is, I think.
Yep. Got curious and looked up my Pepin sampler purchases, paid $40 for a 15 count "top 25 Pepin sampler" back in 2011. FS, of course.  Those were the days.
Unfortunately prices more than a year old are now totally irreverent in 2017 with the FDA effect.

I used to buy those MF Samplers on Jams and at the Sis for $28.50 FS but sure don't expect to ever see that again.
They'll go down again when Trumpf fixes the FDA.
A lot of other f'kups to deal with ahead of that one, but he'll get there.
Let's hope he handles the FDA better than he's handling Obama handled health care.
Fixed it.
To do better than that would be downright superb!
Oh man, talk about your alternative facts.  #unsustainable

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »

[...]

Are us common folk allowed to talk about #alternativefacts? I thought they were only alternative if the WH tells us they are.

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2017, 08:40:31 AM »

present and accounted for.

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2017, 08:45:23 AM »

present and accounted for.
Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2017, 08:45:46 AM »

these cool damp mornings are kicking my butt.
AF Chateau and coffee.

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »

present and accounted for.
Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?
just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2017, 08:59:09 AM »

[...]

Sure, we can talk about them, we just can't get away with using them....they're just #fakenews.

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »

present and accounted for.
Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?
just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.
Does she have a clue what this would cost her if she didn't have her "handyman" ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKFwcYlHToE  (this song comes to mind with most of your posts....)

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:24 AM »

present and accounted for.
Morning, Dean. What crazy adventures are you up to today?
just a WalMart run to stock my cupboards and fridge, the setting up a sprinkler system at the lady's house, I'm tired of dragging hoses all around.
Have to make a similar run tomorrow to get some vodka and wine for our trip to Columbus/Hocking on Sunday and Monday. Can't have a hot tub party without alcohol!

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »

[...]

I knew there was something.

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2017, 09:06:28 AM »

Scorcher finally ended at the page, replaced with a million over-priced 5-packs.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7