Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2017, 08:39:17 PM »

Enjoying a wonderful smoked salami on rye and a schooner of Shiner at one of my favorite BBQ places in TX.  Also my fathers favorite sandwich and eating place..  Angelo's BBQ
Where is Angelo's?
Ft Worth, I have been going there since the 60's and it was pretty old then.

Was a saloon with BBQ back when it started and had music and dancing.  Had sawdust floors until the 90's when the commie health department made them remove the sawdust.
Nothing beats an old school joint like that.
Yes sir and it is so nice for a great place not to change over some 50 years.  Operated by the 3rd generation family now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]