CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 04, 2022, 01:52:42 AM

Title: 5/4/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on May 04, 2022, 01:52:42 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 02:13:58 AM
JoeCigar:

Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto (6.0"x60) - 10 / $42.50
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 02:16:43 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Rocky Patel 15th Anniv. Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco (Robusto) (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - La Perla Habana 1515 Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 06:02:07 AM
Morning, humps.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 06:05:59 AM
Morning, humps.
Another day, another hump.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 06:14:42 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 06:24:40 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Doesn't look good. Tomorrow is the only day that would be clear in the morning, but it's only supposed to be in the 40s before 9 am, and with the ton of rain we got yesterday and more forecasted today, it'll be awfully soggy out there.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 06:48:55 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Doesn't look good. Tomorrow is the only day that would be clear in the morning, but it's only supposed to be in the 40s before 9 am, and with the ton of rain we got yesterday and more forecasted today, it'll be awfully soggy out there.
That makes sense. Been drizzly here the last couple of days too. Looks like tomottow and then next week will be nice.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 06:52:54 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Doesn't look good. Tomorrow is the only day that would be clear in the morning, but it's only supposed to be in the 40s before 9 am, and with the ton of rain we got yesterday and more forecasted today, it'll be awfully soggy out there.
That makes sense. Been drizzly here the last couple of days too. Looks like tomottow and then next week will be nice.
It'd better be, cause these cold temps and rain are getting pretty damn old.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 07:00:29 AM
I decided to commute in today. Temps aren't too cold but it's damp.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 07:12:01 AM
Construction update...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/b47ff650543d8ce35e0a5ee794ec2b69.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/7ca76ff9a4eac8cc636c55a2c5b6fe31.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/e05a7d8c69ef903c99bcf18c0d54df0a.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/3aa60b612c59cf2ed342e6758fc57baf.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/3060d5afb957145b0c441fc1391ace03.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/9ea51c8cb0a04bae1e7e9e8ef2a48498.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 07:13:39 AM
I put in a 3 photo limit per post so I needed to get creative.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 07:20:35 AM
Construction update...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/b47ff650543d8ce35e0a5ee794ec2b69.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/7ca76ff9a4eac8cc636c55a2c5b6fe31.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/e05a7d8c69ef903c99bcf18c0d54df0a.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/3aa60b612c59cf2ed342e6758fc57baf.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/3060d5afb957145b0c441fc1391ace03.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/9ea51c8cb0a04bae1e7e9e8ef2a48498.jpg)
Even more progress in these. Lol
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 08:00:10 AM

Construction update...

Even more progress in these. Lol
It's a bit scary as they start cutting out the brick. Fingers crossed they don't fuck it up and the whole house comes crumbling down.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 08:28:18 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 08:31:50 AM

Construction update...

Even more progress in these. Lol
It's a bit scary as they start cutting out the brick. Fingers crossed they don't fuck it up and the whole house comes crumbling down.
Yeah, that would have me half panicky.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 08:32:16 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 09:13:41 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 09:23:59 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:48:06 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Doesn't look good. Tomorrow is the only day that would be clear in the morning, but it's only supposed to be in the 40s before 9 am, and with the ton of rain we got yesterday and more forecasted today, it'll be awfully soggy out there.
That makes sense. Been drizzly here the last couple of days too. Looks like tomottow and then next week will be nice.
It'd better be, cause these cold temps and rain are getting pretty damn old.
Yea, 85 and sunny is getting a bit boring... ;)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:50:12 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
We talking cigars or butt plugs?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:50:53 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:53:04 AM
Big day today.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:53:37 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:54:01 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
So plan your meals and beverages accordingly.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:54:44 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
So plan your meals and beverages accordingly.
I of course made plans to go to a German restaurant.  I'll make up for it at lunch.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 09:58:42 AM
Today is Wednesday, May 4, the 124th day of 2022.
There are 241 days left in the year.

Todays Highlight in History:

On May 4, 1970, Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire during an anti-war protest at Kent State University, killing four students and wounding nine others.

On this date:

In 1776, Rhode Island declared its freedom from England, two months before the Declaration of Independence was adopted.

In 1886, at Haymarket Square in Chicago, a labor demonstration for an 8-hour work day turned into a deadly riot when a bomb exploded.

In 1904, the United States took over construction of the Panama Canal from the French.

In 1932, mobster Al Capone, convicted of income-tax evasion, entered the federal penitentiary in Atlanta. (Capone was later transferred to Alcatraz Island.)

In 1942, the Battle of the Coral Sea, the first naval clash fought entirely with carrier aircraft, began in the Pacific during World War II. (The outcome was considered a tactical victory for Japan, but ultimately a strategic one for the Allies.)

In 1945, during World War II, German forces in the Netherlands, Denmark and northwest Germany agreed to surrender.

In 1961, the first group of Freedom Riders left Washington, D.C., to challenge racial segregation on interstate buses and in bus terminals.

In 1998, Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski (kah-ZIHN-skee) was given four life sentences plus 30 years by a federal judge in Sacramento, California, under a plea agreement that spared him the death penalty.

In 2001, Bonny Lee Bakley, wife of actor Robert Blake, was shot to death as she sat in a car near a restaurant in Los Angeles. (Blake, accused of Bakleys murder, was acquitted in a criminal trial but found liable by a civil jury and ordered to pay damages.)

In 2006, a federal judge sentenced Zacarias Moussaoui (zak-uh-REE-uhs moo-SOW-ee) to life in prison for his role in the 9/11 attacks, telling the convicted terrorist, You will die with a whimper.

In 2011, President Barack Obama said he had decided not to release death photos of Osama bin Laden because their graphic nature could incite violence and create national security risks. Officials told The Associated Press that the Navy SEALs whod stormed bin Ladens compound in Pakistan shot and killed him after they saw him appear to lunge for a weapon.

In 2020, New York state reported more than 1,700 previously undisclosed coronavirus deaths at nursing homes and adult care facilities. Struggling fashion brand J.Crew became the first major retailer to file for bankruptcy protection since the start of the pandemic. Former Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula died at 90; hed won more games than any other NFL coach.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 09:59:33 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
That's what I was thinking. Not sure I have one of those with me. Let me have a look.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:00:08 AM
Four dead in Ohio...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCS-g3HwXdc
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:00:36 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
We talking cigars or butt plugs?
Didn't have you "pegged" as knowing about such things.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:01:03 AM
Ten years ago: The U.S. and China outlined a tentative deal to send Chen Guangcheng (chehn gwahng-chung), a blind legal activist, to America for study and potentially bring a face-saving end to a delicate diplomatic crisis. (Chen left China on May 19, 2012.) Adam Yauch, 47, the gravelly-voiced rapper who helped make The Beastie Boys one of the seminal groups in hip-hop, died in New York.

Five years ago: President Donald Trump met with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull aboard the USS Intrepid, a decommissioned aircraft carrier in New York, to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the World War II Battle of the Coral Sea, which reinforced the ties between the U.S. and Australia. A U.S. service member was killed in Somalia during an operation against the extremist group al-Shabab, the first American combat death there in more than two decades. Buckingham Palace announced that Queen Elizabeth IIs 95-year-old husband, Prince Philip, was retiring from royal duties.

One year ago: President Joe Biden set a new vaccination goal to deliver at least one shot to 70% of adult Americans by July Fourth. (The effort would fall short, with a 67% vaccination rate.) Crews in Mexico City untangled train carriages from the steel and concrete wreckage that fell onto a roadway a day earlier, killing 26 people. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu missed a midnight deadline to put together a new governing coalition; his Likud party would be pushed into the opposition for the first time in 12 years.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 10:02:08 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
We talking cigars or butt plugs?
Didn't have you "pegged" as knowing about such things.
CNS
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 10:02:48 AM
Big day today.
And we got a new trailer for Kenobi. Big day, indeed.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:03:28 AM
Todays Birthdays:

Katherine Jackson, matriarch of the Jackson musical family, is 92.
Jazz musician Ron Carter is 85.
Pulitzer Prize-winning political commentator George Will is 81.
Pop singer Peggy Santiglia Davison (The Angels) is 78.
Actor Richard Jenkins is 75.
Country singer Stella Parton is 73.
Actor-turned-clergyman Hilly Hicks is 72.
 Irish musician Darryl Hunt (The Pogues) is 72.
Singer Jackie Jackson (The Jacksons) is 71.
Singer-actor Pia Zadora is 70.
R&B singer Oleta Adams is 69.
Violinist Soozie Tyrell (Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band) is 65.
Country singer Randy Travis is 63.
Mary McDonough is 61.
Comedian Ana Gasteyer is 55.
Actor Will Arnett is 52.
Rock musician Mike Dirnt (Green Day) is 50.
Contemporary Christian singer Chris Tomlin is 50.
TV personality and fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons is 47.
Sports reporter Erin Andrews is 44.
Singer Lance Bass (N Sync) is 43.
Actor Ruth Negga is 41.
Rapper/singer Jidenna is 37.
Actor Alexander Gould is 28.
Country singer RaeLynn is 28.
Actor Amara (uh-MAH-ruh) Miller is 22.
Actor Brooklynn Prince (Film: The Florida Project) is 12.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 10:03:43 AM
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of taking a different day off for golfing this week?
Doesn't look good. Tomorrow is the only day that would be clear in the morning, but it's only supposed to be in the 40s before 9 am, and with the ton of rain we got yesterday and more forecasted today, it'll be awfully soggy out there.
That makes sense. Been drizzly here the last couple of days too. Looks like tomottow and then next week will be nice.
It'd better be, cause these cold temps and rain are getting pretty damn old.
Yea, 85 and sunny is getting a bit boring... ;)
(https://i.gifer.com/origin/d5/d59fdc7ca9963f83ae4ff8a9f5691799_w200.gif)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:03:52 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:04:01 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 10:04:46 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
5
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:05:35 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:07:29 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:12:05 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
Seven.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:12:37 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:13:45 AM
Didn't get a chance to smoke that CAO Nicaragua yet. Hoping to do so today if it doesn't pour too badly.
I think I'll give them another day, have one tomorrow night.
I haven't had a cigar in a while and am a bit scared to dive right into a Nicaraguan. Here's hoping it doesn't turn me green.
Guess you need to start with a good connie to ease you in.
We talking cigars or butt plugs?
Didn't have you "pegged" as knowing about such things.
Well, having been a boy scout and an alter boy... :-X
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 10:18:18 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 10:41:02 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Why limit yourself to just one?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 10:48:21 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Why limit yourself to just one?
Right, it's not like you've got to get up early for work tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 11:25:59 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 11:32:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 11:38:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 11:38:59 AM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 11:44:53 AM
[...]

Eleven.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 11:45:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Sorry I'm late.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 11:48:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Sorry I'm late.
I'm just glad we got to page 4 before lunch.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 12:09:22 PM
[...]

Oh dang, I knew Richard Jenkins too but I couldn't picture his face when I was going through the list. I loved Six Feet Under.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 12:10:48 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Lunchtime here, Raz. I'm gonna run and grab something before I pass out.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 12:17:28 PM
[...]

I should have known Ruth Negga.  But I didn't until I looked her up.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:31:41 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
Why limit yourself to just one?
Good point!
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:34:29 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
I have that Corazon as well.  Didn't I send you on a quest to find it a while back after I saw it was on inventory at a place near you?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 01:34:41 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.
Had to Google it.  Clase Azul Reposado.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 01:35:23 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
I have that Corazon as well.  Didn't I send you on a quest to find it a while back after I saw it was on inventory at a place near you?
Yes you did and I picked up a bottle for myself while I was at it.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:35:47 PM
[...]

Yes you should have.  My daughter is going to see Daniel Craig and her in Macbeth later in the month.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:38:47 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Clase Azul Reposado.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:40:32 PM
[...]

Didn't think anyone would get Katherine Jackson...
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 01:46:55 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.
Had to Google it.  Clase Azul Reposado.
Impatient?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 02:00:34 PM
[...]

Did however think you would get Ana Gasteyer  (SNL) and
 Will Arnett.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 02:12:29 PM
[...]

That would be a potent combination in those roles.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 02:19:57 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 02:20:45 PM

[...]

I was a big fan of the Jackson 5 in my very early years.

I knew Will Arnett by name, but I haven't seen him in anything. Never got into Arrested Development or BoJack Horseman.  Maybe I should have remembered him from the Sopranos.

I recognized Ana Gasteyer's face when I looked her up, but wouldn't have associated a name. I've never regularly watched SNL, and when I did, I never really paid attention to the names of the cast.
Title: Re: Матрасы ортопедические продажа
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 02:59:18 PM
Deleted the commie talk...
Welcome comrade.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 03:24:27 PM
Deleted the commie talk...
Welcome comrade.
Sounds like a Gurkha fan to me.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Oyam18 on May 04, 2022, 03:31:16 PM
POSTED
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 03:33:24 PM
POSTED
Speak of the devil!
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 03:41:22 PM
Deleted the commie talk...
Welcome comrade.
Sounds like a Gurkha fan to me.
Fuckers always hop over the fence when I'm not looking. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 03:58:25 PM
Y Cinco de Mayo manana!
We did tacos last night. I will at least indulge with a tequila or margarita.
Neat pour of a nice reposado or anejo would do nicely.
I have a couple of good ones that will fit the bill.
Me too, but which one?
What's the one in the ceramic bottle in the back? I have that one too. We should have that one tomorrow. I also have the Corazon Reposado aged in the Buffalo Trace bourbon barrel.
Honestly, I thought that one was some type of table decoration.
Had to Google it.  Clase Azul Reposado.
Impatient?
I thought I showed restraint.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 05:10:55 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 05:42:19 PM
I went with the mildest cigar I had with me. The Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured MUWAT.

Lots of clove on the dry draw but not too much once it's lit. The retrohale is interesting and gives off a lot of barbequed meats flavor. I hadn't had one of these in forever. So far, I like it more than I remembered. It's definitely not an everyday stick.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/a4cab4f4625108f2dc16667ec2eab625.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 04, 2022, 06:13:45 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Any indicators of when it was bottled?
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 06:26:24 PM
I went with the mildest cigar I had with me. The Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured MUWAT.

Lots of clove on the dry draw but not too much once it's lit. The retrohale is interesting and gives off a lot of barbequed meats flavor. I hadn't had one of these in forever. So far, I like it more than I remembered. It's definitely not an everyday stick.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/a4cab4f4625108f2dc16667ec2eab625.jpg)
Those are a nice change of pace smoke.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 06:26:48 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
That looks very well aged.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 04, 2022, 07:09:02 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Any indicators of when it was bottled?
1952.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 08:02:26 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Any indicators of when it was bottled?
1952.
Could be interesting.
Unfortunately they aren't supposed to age more after bottling...but don't get any worse either.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 04, 2022, 08:16:40 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 08:41:09 PM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Any indicators of when it was bottled?
1952.
They were right, it's a collectors item.
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 04, 2022, 09:13:40 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220505/50c26e05aaaad7c3f838018049f4fdef.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/4/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 05, 2022, 12:13:32 AM
How about this one?

My brother is emptying out his mother-in-law's house because she's been living with them and figured it was time to sell the old house. Look what he found...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220504/af510c043ffbd8c9a8575aeb348550b1.jpg)
Any indicators of when it was bottled?
1952.
They were right, it's a collectors item.
My dad has a bottle of Haig & Haig Scotch from 1943.  People keep saying he should open it.  But there's no point.  Scotch doesn't age in the bottle so it's just a 79-year-old bottle of 12-year-old Scotch.  It's worth more unopened.