CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 13, 2017, 12:00:09 AM

Title: 11/13/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on November 13, 2017, 12:00:09 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:03:05 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy 1st Saturday!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 13, 2017, 05:10:11 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
good morning Dave. 67° here heading for low 80's. coffee and cigar going. very quiet in the neighborhood.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:15:30 AM
Have A Gurkha Day!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:17:38 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
good morning Dave. 67° here heading for low 80's. coffee and cigar going. very quiet in the neighborhood.
Morning Dean, 54 here with some rain likely later in the morning.  64 for a high this afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
Some AFR-75's at the Sister for the Mayor..
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:17:36 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
good morning Dave. 67° here heading for low 80's. coffee and cigar going. very quiet in the neighborhood.
40° and raining here...what's not to love.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
I am already sick of hearing all the Black Friday Crap!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:19:03 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
good morning Dave. 67° here heading for low 80's. coffee and cigar going. very quiet in the neighborhood.
40° and raining here...what's not to love.
Yuk!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:19:33 AM
Morning DeanDayDean and CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:22:46 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 13, the 317th day of 2017. There are 48 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 13, 1977, the satirical comic strip "Li'l Abner" by Al Capp appeared in newspapers for the last time.

On this date:

In 1789, Benjamin Franklin wrote in a letter to a friend, Jean-Baptiste Leroy: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."

In 1849, voters in California ratified the state's original constitution.

In 1909, 259 men and boys were killed when fire erupted inside a coal mine in Cherry, Illinois.

In 1927, the Holland Tunnel opened to the public, providing access between lower Manhattan and New Jersey beneath the Hudson River.

In 1937, the NBC Symphony Orchestra, formed exclusively for radio broadcasting, made its debut.

In 1942, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure lowering the minimum draft age from 21 to 18.

In 1956, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that struck down laws calling for racial segregation on public city and state buses.

In 1969, speaking in Des Moines, Iowa, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew accused network television news departments of bias and distortion, and urged viewers to lodge complaints.

In 1974, Karen Silkwood, a 28-year-old technician and union activist at the Kerr-McGee Cimarron plutonium plant near Crescent, Oklahoma, died in a car crash while on her way to meet a reporter.

In 1985, some 23,000 residents of Armero, Colombia, died when a volcanic mudslide buried the city.

In 1994, Sweden voted in a non-binding referendum to join the European Union, which it did the following year.

In 2015, Islamic State militants carried out a set of coordinated attacks in Paris on the national stadium, restaurants and streets, and a crowded concert hall, killing 130 people in the worst attack on French soil since World War II.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:23:23 AM
Ten years ago: Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto (BEN'-uh-zeer BOO'-toh) demanded the resignation of U.S.-backed President Gen. Pervez Musharraf (pur-VEHZ' moo-SHAH'-ruhv), dashing Western hopes the two would form an alliance to confront strengthening Islamic extremists. French rail workers went on a nine-day strike over President Nicolas Sarkozy's (sahr-koh-ZEEZ') bid to strip away labor protections. CC Sabathia won the AL Cy Young Award to become the first Cleveland pitcher in 35 years to earn the honor.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama put a hold on the nomination of Afghan war chief Gen. John Allen to become the next commander of U.S. European Command as well as the NATO supreme allied commander in Europe amid questions over documents and emails involving Allen and Tampa socialite Jill Kelley (a Pentagon investigation cleared Allen of professional misconduct). Christie's auctioned off the Archduke Joseph Diamond in Geneva for nearly $21.5 million, a world auction record price per carat for a colorless diamond. Davey Johnson of the Washington Nationals and Bob Melvin of the Oakland Athletics were named managers of the year by the Baseball Writers' Association of America.

One year ago: President-elect Donald Trump named Republican Party chief Reince Priebus (ryns PREE'-bus) as White House chief of staff and conservative media executive Stephen Bannon as his top presidential strategist. Leon Russell, who performed, sang and produced some of rock 'n' roll's top records, died in Nashville at age 74.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:23:53 AM
Today's Birthdays: Journalist-author Peter Arnett is 83. Actor Jimmy Hawkins is 76. Country singer-songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard is 71. Actor Joe Mantegna is 70. Actress Sheila Frazier is 69. Actress Frances Conroy is 64. Musician Andrew Ranken (The Pogues) is 64. Actress Tracy Scoggins is 64. Actor Chris Noth (nohth) is 63. Actress-comedian Whoopi Goldberg is 62. Actor Rex Linn is 61. Actress Caroline Goodall is 58. Actor Neil Flynn is 57. Former NFL quarterback and College Football Hall of Famer Vinny Testaverde is 54. Rock musician Walter Kibby (Fishbone) is 53. Comedian and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is 50. Actor Steve Zahn is 50. Actor Gerard Butler is 48. Writer-activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is 48. Actor Jordan Bridges is 44. Actress Aisha Hinds is 42. Rock musician Nikolai Fraiture is 39. NBA All-Star Metta World Peace (formerly Ron Artest) is 38. Actress Monique Coleman is 37. Actor Rahul Kohli is 32. Actor Devon Bostick is 26.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:24:26 AM
Thought for Today: "What is politics but persuading the public to vote for this and support that and endure these for the promise of those?" - Gilbert Highet, Scottish-born American author and educator (1906-1978).
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 13, 2017, 06:25:58 AM
Morning DeanDayDean and CarolinaDave.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 13, 2017, 06:27:09 AM
think I'll cook up some bacon, eggs, and homefries.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 06:38:35 AM
Some AFR-75's at the Sister for the Mayor..
Good price too.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:48:56 AM
[...]
:o. Dave slipped up and did not purge a "right wing" gun guy from his Leftie  list but I guess the 2 most radical of Commies whose names I refuse to even mention more than made up for it.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:49:45 AM
Morning Mayor PMP and RhodeIslandDave
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 06:51:15 AM
think I'll cook up some bacon, eggs, and homefries.
Just some bacon and toast here today.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 07:17:40 AM
Breakfast Lull?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 07:20:21 AM
[...]
What's wrong with Vinny Testaverde?
 :o. Dave slipped up and did not purge a "right wing" gun guy from his Leftie  list but I guess the 2 most radical of Commies whose names I refuse to even mention more than made up for it.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 07:21:19 AM
Breakfast Lull?
Or heading to the airport lull...
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 07:25:20 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor.  I could go for a DeanBreakfast right now.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
[...]
I'll play along and guess Ray Wylie Hubbard is the right wing gun guy?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 07:29:12 AM
[...]
May be one I don't know but not the one I was focusing on.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor.  I could go for a DeanBreakfast right now.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
[...]
Where did you learn to post? :)
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 07:53:13 AM
[...]
Joe Mantengna?  Gerard Butler?  I don't keep up with celebrities like you do.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 07:59:05 AM
[...]
Joe Mantegna would be correct, also his daughter is a professional shooter.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
[...]
Jimmy Kimmel and Whoopi Goldberg?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 08:48:39 AM
[...]
You had to say the names, didn't you?  Might as well yell out Beetlejuice and Voldemort now.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 08:49:59 AM
[...]
Typical closet commie who eventually can't hold it back any longer!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 08:53:18 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor.  I could go for a DeanBreakfast right now.
+1.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 08:54:20 AM
[...]
Hahaha.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 08:55:24 AM
[...]
No closet here. I'm full blown commie. Somebody's gotta do it with LTG absent.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
[...]
In that case GFY
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 13, 2017, 10:11:57 AM
breakfast is done. filling out CCW permit, making appointment for required training tomorrow hopefully, and finger printed. oh, and I need $97. been putting it off way too long.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 13, 2017, 10:13:00 AM
good morning Mark and Tony.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 10:22:35 AM
Time to hit the trail, later.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 13, 2017, 10:33:09 AM
Good morning all.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 11:58:00 AM
Morning, muchachos. It is definitely being a Monday today.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 12:00:05 PM
Morning raz and Sam.  Monday.  Need more coffee.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 12:02:31 PM
[...]
And I thought you didn't care.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
Morning/Afternoon as appropriate  Raz & SS
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 12:03:17 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 12:03:33 PM
[...]
;D
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 12:18:05 PM
Having lunch with the boy.  The plane may have landed on the kitchen appliances, waiting on the package quote.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 12:41:32 PM
Morning raz and Sam.  Monday.  Need more coffee.
Backatcha, Bean. And me too.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
Morning/Afternoon as appropriate  Raz & SS
Howdy, Scarfish.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 12:42:02 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on November 13, 2017, 01:25:17 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 01:27:38 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, VitoFlip.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 13, 2017, 01:30:03 PM
Good afternoon Flip, Raz, Tony, Mark & Dave.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 01:52:06 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 02:01:42 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
More specifically, what was for lunch?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on November 13, 2017, 02:01:55 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 02:20:35 PM
Having lunch with the boy.  The plane may have landed on the kitchen appliances, waiting on the package quote.
Shrimp & Chicken Pad Thai at Bistro 217 for lunch, very good.

Warden has to decide between 2 refrigerators by tomorrow morning then appliances are done, I hope!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on November 13, 2017, 03:01:15 PM
Having lunch with the boy.  The plane may have landed on the kitchen appliances, waiting on the package quote.
Shrimp & Chicken Pad Thai at Bistro 217 for lunch, very good.

Warden has to decide between 2 refrigerators by tomorrow morning then appliances are done, I hope!
Well, I don't think you are going to want the fridge, that sends your smart phone a picture of it's contents, when you are shopping.  We are more from the shopping list generation of people.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 03:06:47 PM
Having lunch with the boy.  The plane may have landed on the kitchen appliances, waiting on the package quote.
Shrimp & Chicken Pad Thai at Bistro 217 for lunch, very good.

Warden has to decide between 2 refrigerators by tomorrow morning then appliances are done, I hope!
Well, I don't think you are going to want the fridge, that sends your smart phone a picture of it's contents, when you are shopping.  We are more from the shopping list generation of people.
Yeah, all that crap is not in the picture,  Besides not wanting it the crap breaks too.  We were going to get a range with wifi so you can control it with your phone but the lady said they fail and it can take weeks to get them fixed down here.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 03:28:58 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
That's what commies do....money for nothing....
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 03:37:55 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
That's what commies do....money for nothing....
Commie is work for nothing - Socialist is money for nothing.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on November 13, 2017, 03:49:29 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
That's what commies do....money for nothing....
but your chicks for free!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 03:49:42 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
That's what commies do....money for nothing....
Commie is work for nothing - Socialist is money for nothing.
Either way the chicks aren't free.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 03:51:49 PM
Happy Monday, Sam and Bret.
Good morning, UnTony.
Afternoon boys...
Howdy, Flip. What's doin'?
Working, although City gave us 2 day off last week.
That's what commies do....money for nothing....
Commie is work for nothing - Socialist is money for nothing.
Either way the chicks aren't free.
But they're cheap. They'll work for food.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 04:13:13 PM
News said the market was down today, but I'm $26 up. $26 whole dollars! Whohoo!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 04:24:11 PM
Happiness is discovering you made an error in budgeting, when you thought you'd overspent by $118.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: shank on November 13, 2017, 04:45:52 PM
Afternoon, Cigarbrethren! Long time, no talk! Haven't smoked in a long time, but had a look through the humi today in anticipation of enjoying a cigar or two now that the weather is cooling of a bit. Noticed I'm still sitting on a Flor de las Antillas from Redfish and a Nica Rustica from Raz. Both look very enticing.

How have you all been?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 04:58:11 PM
Afternoon, Cigarbrethren! Long time, no talk! Haven't smoked in a long time, but had a look through the humi today in anticipation of enjoying a cigar or two now that the weather is cooling of a bit. Noticed I'm still sitting on a Flor de las Antillas from Redfish and a Nica Rustica from Raz. Both look very enticing.

How have you all been?
Gave you up for dead, glad to hear from you.  You done with school yet?

Retired and doing pretty well on this end.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
Afternoon, Cigarbrethren! Long time, no talk! Haven't smoked in a long time, but had a look through the humi today in anticipation of enjoying a cigar or two now that the weather is cooling of a bit. Noticed I'm still sitting on a Flor de las Antillas from Redfish and a Nica Rustica from Raz. Both look very enticing.

How have you all been?
Holy hell...look who he cat dragged in.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 05:17:51 PM
Afternoon, Cigarbrethren! Long time, no talk! Haven't smoked in a long time, but had a look through the humi today in anticipation of enjoying a cigar or two now that the weather is cooling of a bit. Noticed I'm still sitting on a Flor de las Antillas from Redfish and a Nica Rustica from Raz. Both look very enticing.

How have you all been?
Welcome back stranger.  Can't go wrong with either.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: shank on November 13, 2017, 05:17:56 PM
Ha! 6 more months. I'll graduate in May. Not sure what will happen after that. I've done a few very interesting things over the last couple of years and gained some solid experience. In the end, I think I want to go back to sales. Less stress, more fun, probably better money.  8)

How's retirement, SCR?

Good to see ya, Raz!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: shank on November 13, 2017, 05:18:50 PM
Thanks, Dave!
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
Ha! 6 more months. I'll graduate in May. Not sure what will happen after that. I've done a few very interesting things over the last couple of years and gained some solid experience. In the end, I think I want to go back to sales. Less stress, more fun, probably better money.  8)

How's retirement, SCR?

Good to see ya, Raz!
LOL, my son says that same thing all the time......... but lawyering is doing him quite well.  Grass is always greener.........

I must say am loving retirement even better than I thought I would.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: shank on November 13, 2017, 05:26:03 PM
Tell me again what practice area your son is in? Has he been at it a while?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:30:12 PM
Tell me again what practice area your son is in? Has he been at it a while?
Personal Injury and some criminal, worked for a small firm doing criminal for 9 months then opened his own office about 18 months ago.  He now has one associate doing family law.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: shank on November 13, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
Tell me again what practice area your son is in? Has he been at it a while?
Personal Injury and some criminal, worked for a small firm doing criminal for 9 months then opened his own office about 18 months ago.  He now has one associate doing family law.

So about 2.5 years total work, and on his own for 18 months, and he's doing pretty well with it? That's encouraging! Lots of doom and gloom stories out there.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 13, 2017, 05:49:58 PM
Tell me again what practice area your son is in? Has he been at it a while?
Personal Injury and some criminal, worked for a small firm doing criminal for 9 months then opened his own office about 18 months ago.  He now has one associate doing family law.

So about 2.5 years total work, and on his own for 18 months, and he's doing pretty well with it? That's encouraging! Lots of doom and gloom stories out there.
Yeah, lots of stories always going but get out and work hard and there is plenty of business.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: razgueado on November 13, 2017, 06:20:15 PM
Ha! 6 more months. I'll graduate in May. Not sure what will happen after that. I've done a few very interesting things over the last couple of years and gained some solid experience. In the end, I think I want to go back to sales. Less stress, more fun, probably better money.  8)

How's retirement, SCR?

Good to see ya, Raz!
Backatcha, California boy. ;-)
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 06:45:26 PM
Afternoon, Cigarbrethren! Long time, no talk! Haven't smoked in a long time, but had a look through the humi today in anticipation of enjoying a cigar or two now that the weather is cooling of a bit. Noticed I'm still sitting on a Flor de las Antillas from Redfish and a Nica Rustica from Raz. Both look very enticing.

How have you all been?
Weather is cooling off here as well....but not necessarily conducive to cigar smoking.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2017, 07:13:57 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on November 13, 2017, 08:28:34 PM
Pregame warmups
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 08:53:33 PM
Pregame warmups
Evening LoungeBoy.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on November 13, 2017, 08:56:48 PM
Pregame warmups
Evening LoungeBoy.
not cabana boy;)
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 09:00:10 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
Oh, man, LivingOnTheEdgeDave.  Isn't it exhilarating?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 09:01:11 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Or just getting on in years and forgetting  schitt.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 09:01:46 PM
Pregame warmups
Looks like a nice place to smoke a cigar, game or not.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 13, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
Ha! 6 more months. I'll graduate in May. Not sure what will happen after that. I've done a few very interesting things over the last couple of years and gained some solid experience. In the end, I think I want to go back to sales. Less stress, more fun, probably better money.  8)

How's retirement, SCR?

Good to see ya, Raz!
Shank, joining late, you may have already said, but into what field of endeavor will you graduate?
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on November 13, 2017, 10:20:45 PM
Pregame warmups
Looks like a nice place to smoke a cigar, game or not.
indeed. $40 a month, indoor smoking, 5 Big TVs,  byob, free pop ice and water, free food on football Sunday’s and free monthly bourbon tasting.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 13, 2017, 10:35:56 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Or just getting on in years and forgetting  schitt.
At least I don't forget to give you your GFY for the evening.
Title: Re: 11/13/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on November 13, 2017, 10:47:45 PM
Bean will be proud of me.  I have a 55 minute layover between flights heading home on Wednesday.
I'd be more impressed if you were checking luggage.
Do that so infrequently, I have to set a notice on the phone to remember to pick it up when I do.
Or just getting on in years and forgetting  schitt.
At least I don't forget to give you your GFY for the evening.
TWSS