Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2019, 09:13:07 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
We would expect nothing less.  And adequate safe space rooms with soft lighting and Yanni music.

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2019, 09:15:54 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
We would expect nothing less.  And adequate safe space rooms with soft lighting and Yanni music.
One can only hope. We're a Fortune 100 company, so a lot of us can't handle pressure.

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:01 AM »

Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2019, 09:41:53 AM »

Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Nope.

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »

Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Nope.
Page scorcher?  https://www.cigarpage.com/

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2019, 09:57:51 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2019, 10:01:23 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2019, 10:02:33 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2019, 10:06:24 AM »

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2019, 10:07:40 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol

They'll have to answer to me if that connection is not optimal.

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2019, 10:08:45 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol

They'll have to answer to me if that connection is not optimal.
I'll send them your info, for sure.

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.
I assumed that was what they were upgrading to from chisel and tablet. Learning curve still stands.

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2019, 10:10:14 AM »

[...]

I'll know right away if the banter posts drop off and there will be hell to pay.

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2019, 10:27:48 AM »

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.
slide rules were on their way out and calculators were the order of the day and we had IBM electric typewriters with the letter ball.

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2019, 10:41:14 AM »

Scorchers are going fast today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8