Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2021, 11:10:13 AM »

See, don't have to worry about page 2 Tony.

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2021, 11:18:26 AM »

I'm gonna have to turn the friggin heat back on. I woke up frozen. They say the RealFeel is in the upper 30s. My indoor home temp has gone below 65° and I've got company coming over. WTF?
Had to turn mine on yesterday morning. Still on now, but I don't know if it actually kicked on overnight or not.

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »

I'm gonna have to turn the friggin heat back on. I woke up frozen. They say the RealFeel is in the upper 30s. My indoor home temp has gone below 65° and I've got company coming over. WTF?
It will warm up once people start moving around the house....    ;)
Next week will be mostly in the 80s. Just a shame that the long weekend has to be so cold.

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2021, 11:21:01 AM »

"Captain Steubing" Gavin MacLeod dead at 90.

Just Ed Asner and Betty White from the MTM gang left...
I saw that last night. Sad.

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2021, 11:21:30 AM »

See, don't have to worry about page 2 Tony.
I knew you'd do it.

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2021, 11:59:39 AM »

"Captain Steubing" Gavin MacLeod dead at 90.

Just Ed Asner and Betty White from the MTM gang left...
I saw that last night. Sad.
Me too, but didn't figure anyone would see it if I posted.

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2021, 12:00:41 PM »

I'm gonna have to turn the friggin heat back on. I woke up frozen. They say the RealFeel is in the upper 30s. My indoor home temp has gone below 65° and I've got company coming over. WTF?
Had to turn mine on yesterday morning. Still on now, but I don't know if it actually kicked on overnight or not.
Think I'll head down to the pool for a bit this afternoon.

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »

I'm gonna have to turn the friggin heat back on. I woke up frozen. They say the RealFeel is in the upper 30s. My indoor home temp has gone below 65° and I've got company coming over. WTF?
Had to turn mine on yesterday morning. Still on now, but I don't know if it actually kicked on overnight or not.
Think I'll head down to the pool for a bit this afternoon.
Going cougar hunting? Or looking for the grandma version? There's a term for it, but I can't remember it at the moment.

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 01:32:36 PM »

I'm gonna have to turn the friggin heat back on. I woke up frozen. They say the RealFeel is in the upper 30s. My indoor home temp has gone below 65° and I've got company coming over. WTF?
Had to turn mine on yesterday morning. Still on now, but I don't know if it actually kicked on overnight or not.
Think I'll head down to the pool for a bit this afternoon.
Going cougar hunting? Or looking for the grandma version? There's a term for it, but I can't remember it at the moment.
Nah.  A bit more vain and discerning in my preferences that others round these parts.
Which means I like them younger than I can afford or keep up with...

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2021, 02:30:54 PM »

Think these is the first RP I've had in at least 10 years.

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 03:30:34 PM »

Think these is the first RP I've had in at least 10 years.
How are it?

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2021, 03:53:27 PM »

L&F Pepper Cream Soda S.A.
Pepper Cream Soda got a face lift! The proceeds assist a non-profit in Miami that helps homeless with housing and medical assistance. The blend features a San Andres wrapper over a Sumatra binder and vintage Dominican Corona, Criollo 98, and Olor

La Aurora 1987 Connecticut
Looking for your next Connecticut blend? 1987 CT features a Connecticut shade grown wrapper over a Dominican binder with Dominican / Nicaraguan fillers for a medium-bodied Connie that punches above its MSRP

Amendola Family Cigar Co.
Amendola is here! Produced at both Aganorsa and La Zona in Nicaragua, you can now sample their variety of core and Signature blends

Platinum Nova
Platinum Nova is here! Produced at Nova Cigars S.A. in the Dominican Republic, they're committed to using vintage tobacco aged between 10-15 years. These cigars then rest in their vault for an additional 3 years after rolling

Edgar Julian Bundles
Love Edgar Julian bundles? We've just received Cuba Nada and Shanghai Express along with more limited edition School Bus from 2020

Macanudo Maduro
We've restocked Macanudo Maduros! These feature a CT Broadleaf wrapper over a Mexican binder with fillers from the Dominican Republic and Mexico

Sunday Funday!

Starting now until midnight, we have just one incredible special:

CODE: NEWSM = 15% off plus 5% in reward points on orders $100+

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2021, 03:54:08 PM »

Think these is the first RP I've had in at least 10 years.
How are it?
Not bad.  Nothing that stands out.

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2021, 03:56:20 PM »

From SBC

Memorial Day Specials!

Unit tomorrow at midnight, we have three different Memorial Day Specials!

CODE: M1 = 15% off plus 5% reward points on orders $50+

CODE: M2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on orders $250+

CODE: M3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points plus on orders $500+

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2021, 05:19:30 PM »

Think these is the first RP I've had in at least 10 years.
How are it?
Not bad.  Nothing that stands out.
Sounds like most RPs to me.
Logged