Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2018, 02:35:38 PM »

Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam. Smoke anything good on the way in?
Hey Tony!  just one of the normal morning rotation smoked.  Gurkha park Ave.  you smoke anything good last night or this morning?
That's one Gurkha I will smoke periodically.  Must be the AJF touch.
It'd be a good reason,  they're better than most Gurkhas.  Although, using the blind squirrel/nut theory, it stands to reason Gurkha's have a few decent smokes out of the thousand or so they blend.
Well, being as along with RP they have dozens of different people blend for them, some would work out.

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2018, 02:35:54 PM »

Wow, page 4 already!

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2018, 02:40:38 PM »

no pool cleaning, had to pick up a bicycle Mother's Day present for the lady from her son and SIL.
cigar time.

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2018, 02:53:20 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/3/2018
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2018, 03:29:59 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Nice!   never smoked one, enjoy!  looking at maybe an HC hababo or a G5
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/3/2018
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2018, 04:05:11 PM »

Looks like the G5 is the winner today.

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Wound up not even having time for this short smoke. Maybe tonight on the stoop.

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »

no pool cleaning, had to pick up a bicycle Mother's Day present for the lady from her son and SIL.
cigar time.
Bicycle or tricycle?  Don't know why, but I do see stories coming out of this one.

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2018, 06:02:35 PM »

no pool cleaning, had to pick up a bicycle Mother's Day present for the lady from her son and SIL.
cigar time.
Bicycle or tricycle?  Don't know why, but I do see stories coming out of this one.
Is that son and son-in-law? No judgement.

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2018, 06:02:51 PM »

After today....definite cigar for the drive from the airport.. if I ever get there.

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »

After today....definite cigar for the drive from the airport.. if I ever get there.
Couldn't manage a picture without being obvious. A transvestite sat across the bar from me last night.  Wouldn't have minded if he was at least attractive...about 6'3", big arms...ans makeup looked like paint.

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2018, 07:05:23 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Wound up not even having time for this short smoke. Maybe tonight on the stoop.
It started pouring here. I thought possible thunder storms AFTER 10. Sheesh.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/3/2018
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2018, 07:07:24 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Wound up not even having time for this short smoke. Maybe tonight on the stoop.
It started pouring here. I thought possible thunder storms AFTER 10. Sheesh.
Pirats Gold

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Wound up not even having time for this short smoke. Maybe tonight on the stoop.
It started pouring here. I thought possible thunder storms AFTER 10. Sheesh.
Pirats Gold
Weather is never THAT bad.

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2018, 07:09:13 PM »

I'm looking at an Esteban Carreras Chupa Capra for the way home. Don't have too much time but still want to get a cigar in... Courtesy of Scott. I think he might have provided me with yesterday's, The Micheal, also.
Wound up not even having time for this short smoke. Maybe tonight on the stoop.
It started pouring here. I thought possible thunder storms AFTER 10. Sheesh.
Pirats Gold
Although I used to happily smoke those and other Reyes cigars.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5