Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2018, 08:59:20 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/2/2018
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2018, 09:01:52 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2018, 09:06:50 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2018, 09:11:03 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
you mean you can't try out the product before you purchase? SHEESH.

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2018, 09:27:10 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2018, 09:27:31 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
you mean you can't try out the product before you purchase? SHEESH.
You can, cause you don't buy, you only rent.

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2018, 09:40:06 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2018, 09:47:51 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.
that's why I like old women. you never know when the expiration date is.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/2/2018
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2018, 09:48:11 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
you mean you can't try out the product before you purchase? SHEESH.
It depends on your situation.  YOU can try any product before you buy without recourse.  most of the rest of us have saddled ourselves into a "No try, no buy" situation, (morality issues kick in at this point, so I'll just say at least in MY situation anyway).
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/2/2018
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2018, 09:48:40 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.
that's why I like old women. you never know when the expiration date is.
Not to mention experience level...

« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2018, 09:55:37 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.
that's why I like old women. you never know when the expiration date is.
So get them after they've expired and there are no surprises?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/2/2018
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2018, 09:57:58 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.
that's why I like old women. you never know when the expiration date is.
So get them after they've expired and there are no surprises?
They're women...there are always surprises...

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2018, 10:08:11 AM »

Lots of short skirts and long legs in the big city today. Just to be clear, I'm not complaining.
Hey, window shopping is ok, just can't buy anything...
Well, you can, but the price tag is hefty.
ok, this is true.  leapt ahead to the can't buy anything because of the VERY heavy price tag of the purchase.
I ain't buyin'... Not again. I saw what happened the first time I bought. I'm happy just window shopping.
LALTS
I BOUGHT a reliable sports coupe and now there is a lemon of a minivan in the garage. WTF?
That's funny, because I've often told my wife that I'd trade her in if we weren't already past the lemon law time frame.
that's why I like old women. you never know when the expiration date is.
So get them after they've expired and there are no surprises?
They're women...there are always surprises...
I think you've made my point.

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2018, 10:18:23 AM »

OOO torp and more coffee.
75° and sunny, heading towards 90°.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8