Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2018, 12:11:45 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2018, 12:55:14 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2018, 01:01:02 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2018, 01:01:44 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
+7

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.
I always thought my avi's were workplace friendly.

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.
Way ahead of you.  Seven thumbs up.

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2018, 01:35:06 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.
I always thought my avi's were workplace friendly.
Guess that depends on your workplace, LOL.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/30/2018
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2018, 01:37:45 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.
I always thought my avi's were workplace friendly.
Looks VERY damn friendly to me.

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.

too bad they're not my seven.
Their seven ages barely add up to one of yours.

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2018, 01:39:04 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
HR doing their monitoring sweeps again?

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2018, 01:40:10 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
And just as we get used to 7, he's only going to add an 8th...

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
Don't worry Dean, I understood. Not sure why that went over everyone's head.
Avi's turned off is why.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I've got them off too, mostly thanks to him. But I remembered last week's convo when he mentioned the 7 so I checked it out. Worth the click.
I always thought my avi's were workplace friendly.
They're very workplace friendly, provided you're looking for a way out of your current workplace.

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »

I found seven.
That you did. Morning, Dean.
too bad they're not my seven.
Too bad this makes no sense.
I assumed I was the only one out of the loop.
awhile back we were talking about the seven women I have in my life, I finally found an avi with 7 women, they just are not my seven.
And just as we get used to 7, he's only going to add an 8th...
I applaud you for being able to get used to 7.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7