Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
That kind of talk will get your account disabled. Sheesh.
THAT'S in the By-Laws?

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
That kind of talk will get your account disabled. Sheesh.
Gotta see if CI will let me transfer my post count back...

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
That kind of talk will get your account disabled. Sheesh.
THAT'S in the By-Laws?
The Russians put it there.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
That's confusing. Why not just put a sign that says, 'restroom'.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
That's confusing. Why not just put a sign that says, 'restroom'.
That approach would not pass the load of crap test which is at the heart of this issue.

hairs cut, steaks bought, reports for weekend meetings complete.
Partagas Black and coffee time.
Hey Deano. You get a lot of new people in the Florida meetings or are they the same group of people?
No grilling done here in a long while.
Hopefully we can meet up in Spring. I gotta an extra set of golf clubs if you want to go golfing?
we get quite a few snowbirds, some that visit year after year, a few that even joined the group.
my daughter is getting married May 4th and I'd like to meet up before heading back to Florida. no golf please but maybe a cigar lounge and lunch. I will give you a buzz when your shift settles down.
Virgil Ave.Tabacconist is only 3 hours from where I'll be. is I leave early from Watkins Glenn I will still have time to head south from Buffalo.
Ok sounds good. Finishing up my work day after working pretty steady all day. EPC seleccion and coffee.

Hazzuh!

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I like the free for all bathroom.

Floors and carpet done, painting done, dont know when weather is going to cooperate for roof. Storage space rented, moving a bunch on Saturday.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I like the free for all bathroom.
It's called family bathroom but how about using the bathroom according to the private part you were born with.

Floors and carpet done, painting done, dont know when weather is going to cooperate for roof. Storage space rented, moving a bunch on Saturday.
Where are you with buyers?

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I like the free for all bathroom.
It's called family bathroom but how about using the bathroom according to the private part you were born with.
that is the political issue that caused all this, regardless of what you were born with, it's what you identify with now.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I like the free for all bathroom.
It's called family bathroom but how about using the bathroom according to the private part you were born with.
that is the political issue that caused all this, regardless of what you were born with, it's what you identify with now.
When are we going to evolve passed the point of needing a toilet at all?

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I like the free for all bathroom.
It's called family bathroom but how about using the bathroom according to the private part you were born with.
that is the political issue that caused all this, regardless of what you were born with, it's what you identify with now.
When are we going to evolve passed the point of needing a toilet at all?

A man and a woman are getting drunk in a bar and arguing over who is better, women or men. Finally, the woman says, "I bet I can piss higher on a wall than you can." The man, seeing he can't lose, takes her bet. They go outside to the ally and the woman hikes up her skirt, bends over and pees on the wall about 3 feet up. She is proud of it and offers the man his chance. He unzips his pants and begins aiming when the woman says, "Hey, I didn't use my hands."

ATV ride all done and now by the pool with an Imperial Beer (local) and a Warhead III 🔥

ATV ride was great, went way up into the mountains and stopped at a waterfall then went to the coolest restaurant I have ever seen for a few beers (pictures later).  Next we rode back down to the beach and rode down the beach for about 5 miles.  Ride deal included lunch and we had a “traditional Costa Rica Lunch”.  Served fresh passion fruit to drink, really good.  Total ride was about 30 miles.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7