Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2015, 06:20:48 PM »

I'm heading out to my brother's place for a bit.  See yuz later.
Have a good time, Mr. Mayor.
Hey Mark, you a Nica Rustica fan and is the current CI Black Friday a good offer?
I ain't Mark but that is about the same as the usual Jam price of 5/$25.  Good Cigar though.
VacationDave!  From your photos, looks like you had a great vacation.
Wonderful vacation except for the Fuk'n airline going and returning.

Sometimes they have those NR's on the Monster/Mash @ 5/25 and you can use Catsrule if you buy 2 or more.
Appreciate the reminder about catsrule code.  Don't always remember that.
Sometimes the bastiges price them 5/$24.99 or .98 so you have to buy 3 to get the discount.
How much does castrule discount the order?  I haven't paid much attention to Famous in a while.
17% off of purchase of $50 or more.
Well schitt, guess I should have been looking there for those NR's.  That's going to put my cheapy cheapo designation in jeopardy.
They have nice deals on MF's sometimes too.//Glad you enjoyed your vac, photos were great,On your old age mention you ain't seen nothin yet, It is not for the  weak as you will find out I hope,Not wishing you bad health but a long life and they seem to go hand in hand for all of us ,but you can still enjoy your self I sure do,Glad you are back
Well, look who dropped in.  Hope life's treating you well SS.
//I got out of bed this am so that makes it good ,Hope you are well
Looks like I will be in Murrells Inlet the first week of November
/one of these days  maybe we can hook up ,Panthers have 3 straight home in that  time frame all nat'l TV ,Philly ,Indy and G Bay ,what days will you be there,I am so busy I might could find a day to meet You at Beaver Bar, I am  so busy I sit on my but all week
Something like Nov 4-9.
//When it gets a little closer lets shoot for the 5th I have to be back on Sat to prepare food I  have a crowd for tailgate on Sunday,I have promised my Bride after doing it for 20 years  this is my last,We get to the stadium at 7 for a  1 pm kick
The 5th would probably be my best chance actually so maybe we can make it this time.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »

[...]

//Great look forward to meeting

« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2015, 07:12:10 PM »

Sounds like we should come to that tailgate as well!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2015, 07:18:56 PM »

Sounds like we should come to that tailgate as well!
//you are welcome most of the people that show up we don't know,Last year the son of the President of the company I retired from based in Germany showed and introduced himself because He had heard about the party,I retired 5  years ago

« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2015, 07:33:08 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Just remembered also on this day in 1975 I graduated from college.  Missed the graduation ceremony to get married.

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2015, 08:58:42 PM »

On this day in 1975  I got married.
Just remembered also on this day in 1975 I graduated from college.  Missed the graduation ceremony to get married.
Where was the planning in that?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]