Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2015, 10:44:49 PM »

On to a Tat PCR, SIL just took the kids to sleep over so wife and I may slip out for a drink and a bite
I'm out on the north fork of LI.  Gorgeous evening.  Wish I had a cigar though.  Kids and wife are currently entertaining themselves so I'm sitting out here listening to the crickets.  Very peaceful.
Should always bring cigars, even if you don't think you'll have the opportunity.
+100, he should know better by now

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2015, 10:47:45 PM »

On to a Tat PCR, SIL just took the kids to sleep over so wife and I may slip out for a drink and a bite
+1
My how things change, MIL lives with SIL and is not very well. Has shoulder pain so we get a call as we are ready to go out, wind up going over to help and return with all 3 kids to sleep at our house...sheesh

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2015, 10:59:28 PM »

On to a Tat PCR, SIL just took the kids to sleep over so wife and I may slip out for a drink and a bite
+1
My how things change, MIL lives with SIL and is not very well. Has shoulder pain so we get a call as we are ready to go out, wind up going over to help and return with all 3 kids to sleep at our house...sheesh
Might as well embrace and make the best of it.  You might be pleasantly surprised every now and then.

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2015, 11:20:43 PM »

On to a Tat PCR, SIL just took the kids to sleep over so wife and I may slip out for a drink and a bite
+1
My how things change, MIL lives with SIL and is not very well. Has shoulder pain so we get a call as we are ready to go out, wind up going over to help and return with all 3 kids to sleep at our house...sheesh
Might as well embrace and make the best of it.  You might be pleasantly surprised every now and then.
Indeed, what else is there to do Mark?

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2015, 11:24:24 PM »

On to a Tat PCR, SIL just took the kids to sleep over so wife and I may slip out for a drink and a bite
+1
My how things change, MIL lives with SIL and is not very well. Has shoulder pain so we get a call as we are ready to go out, wind up going over to help and return with all 3 kids to sleep at our house...sheesh
Might as well embrace and make the best of it.  You might be pleasantly surprised every now and then.
Indeed, what else is there to do Mark?
Indeed.

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:18 AM »

Effing Tony

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2015, 12:33:49 AM »

Effing Tony
We're jamming Rip Van Winkle
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]