Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 07:59:52 AM »

Already time to get ready and go to the hell hole.   BBL
Not that bad....you must already be tuned out and thinking only of rum, cigars, palm trees and fishing.
That I am, right now I am just waiting to see if the bitch is still not speaking to me so I can have a morning laugh.

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 08:01:15 AM »

Morning Mayor, Fish and Bean

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »

Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 08:06:27 AM »

Good morning LSU, Tex, LTG, NJDave, Scott and Mark.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Saw your photo of the NY cigar event.  That hot girl photobombed you, though.  The nerve!
I had a plate of food in my hand, a cigar hanging out of my mouth and trying to take the photo...  Her face wasn't great but wow what a body.  She actually works at the Cigar Inn (which is now under JR ownership, the reason for the event).
Food, cigars and booze....the Mayor was in heaven!

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 08:06:30 AM »

@NJDave.  I drove over to the Cigar Palace in Doylestown yesterday evening, got there just as they were about to close (website hours were incorrect).  Real nice lady proprietor, let me browse around. Picked out three sticks.  She suggested a couple places within a couple blocks where I could smoke them, but neither place looked very cigar friendly to me. Pretty packed with families having dinner, so I skipped a smoke.  Will have to get over there earlier to enjoy a cigar at the shops little outdoor patio area.

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 08:07:30 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 08:07:56 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:27 AM »

@NJDave.  I drove over to the Cigar Palace in Doylestown yesterday evening, got there just as they were about to close (website hours were incorrect).  Real nice lady proprierity, let me browse around. Picked out three sticks.  She suggested a couple places within a couple blocks where I could smoke them, but neither place looked very cigar friendly to me. Pretty packed with families having dinner, so I skipped a smoke.  Will have to get over there earlier to enjoy a cigar at the shops little outdoor patio area.
Sounds like an improvement over the last place you tried.  Nice evening to be out too.

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:34 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.
Wow, nice romper room there Dean.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.
Do you park the Jeep in that tent as well?
Morning Dean.

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 08:09:41 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.

Morning Dean,

Thought you postponed the camping trip for a week ???

Packing on Thursday morning for travel on Monday ???  Hope the hot dogs don't spoil.

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2015, 08:11:16 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.
Wow, nice romper room there Dean.
Should sleep quite a few deadbeats ;D

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.
So do you tow that thing?  If so you will need to get a wide load permit since it I over 8'6" wide.

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2015, 08:13:41 AM »

good morning guys.
AF Chateau maduro and coffee.
slow day for me, just cleaning out the Jeep and packing for the camping trip Monday.
So do you tow that thing?  If so you will need to get a wide load permit since it I over 8'6" wide.
If he tries to tow it, should turn into a parasailing adventure.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/6/2015
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2015, 08:15:05 AM »

Good morning Mark, Dave, Dave, Tony.  Brief Hi before the morning bid meeting.  back in a few.  Nice tent Dean!  if you're gonna camp, do it in style!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21