Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

To counter the bad stuff I posted....mia culpa

And from way back...

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 4

And to get my political purging out of the way, after Republicans and Trump rant about Bidens response to the Chinese balloon, apparently this has happened three times on Trump's watch, with no action taken.   ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-seethes-on-truth-social-after-pentagon-says-chinese-spy-balloons-flew-over-us-on-his-watch/ar-AA17a6F9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ENTPSP&cvid=a3977018da554094aacf724cf55dcab3
Fake news, surely. ;)

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!
But then there was Camila Cabello....

And to get my political purging out of the way, after Republicans and Trump rant about Bidens response to the Chinese balloon, apparently this has happened three times on Trump's watch, with no action taken.   ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-seethes-on-truth-social-after-pentagon-says-chinese-spy-balloons-flew-over-us-on-his-watch/ar-AA17a6F9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ENTPSP&cvid=a3977018da554094aacf724cf55dcab3
Fake news, surely. ;)
That's what Trumpf said, so it must be.

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!
Lol, I just refreshed Yahoo News, and the top article is titled, "Grammys 2023: Fans express concern over Madonna’s appearance". To say that she looked really bad is the understatement of the week.

And to get my political purging out of the way, after Republicans and Trump rant about Bidens response to the Chinese balloon, apparently this has happened three times on Trump's watch, with no action taken.   ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-seethes-on-truth-social-after-pentagon-says-chinese-spy-balloons-flew-over-us-on-his-watch/ar-AA17a6F9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ENTPSP&cvid=a3977018da554094aacf724cf55dcab3
Fake news, surely. ;)
That's what Trumpf said, so it must be.
Well, that settles it then.

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!
Lol, I just refreshed Yahoo News, and the top article is titled, "Grammys 2023: Fans express concern over Madonna’s appearance". To say that she looked really bad is the understatement of the week.
Well, you know my two middle names are understatement and subtle.

For those interested in a little pre-Super Bowl action, Madden NFL 23 has predicted the Eagles to beat the Chiefs, 31-17.

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 8
Nine.

For those interested in a little pre-Super Bowl action, Madden NFL 23 has predicted the Eagles to beat the Chiefs, 31-17.
Oh, that kind of action... :(   :-[

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!
I did not see her last night but I never did see what the big deal was with her. I saw her in concert once many many moons ago and was not at all impressed.

Just waiting for the nutjob politicians to go ballistic over the Grammys last night....but a whole lot of black presenters and winners (celebrating 50 years of hip-hop), LGB...+, and the devil even made an appearance (he wasn't straight either).  It was a rather entertaining show.
I generally don't like award shows but I had it on in the background and was entertained.
Don't know if you saw Madonna when she was a presenter....looked really bad!
I did not see her last night but I never did see what the big deal was with her. I saw her in concert once many many moons ago and was not at all impressed.
You have to admire her ability to manufacture herself into a cultural icon with average-to-good looks and limited singing ability. The problem is that manufactured icons simply don't age well. If looks and attitude are all you have going on, then when the looks go there's not much to fall back on.

She managed to remake herself successfully at each phase of her life except senior citizenship.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5