Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

I came across this on Wednesday night, and it's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

https://youtu.be/AwKcPRCV6bI
That's pretty good. Made me laugh.
It'll definitely be in my head the rest of the day.
I didn't realize Biff was so talented.
That's cause you're a butthead.

I came across this on Wednesday night, and it's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

https://youtu.be/AwKcPRCV6bI
That's pretty good. Made me laugh.
It'll definitely be in my head the rest of the day.
I didn't realize Biff was so talented.
That's cause you're a butthead.
That must be.

Time to make like a tree and get outta here. Hazzuh!

Five pages? I'll take it!

Friday, finally. Glad to see this week limping towards the finish.

Power came back on fully a little after 1. So at least there's that.
That's really strange. I don't understand how you were getting partial power. I'm no engineer though.
I have no clue. And it wasn't like a brownout, everything that was on was working like normal. So strange.
Mystery solved. When I left to get the kids, I found a note the electric company had left on my door handle. Apparently, there's a lug on my electric box on the back of the house that has gone bad and needs to be replaced.

Friday, finally. Glad to see this week limping towards the finish.

Power came back on fully a little after 1. So at least there's that.
That's really strange. I don't understand how you were getting partial power. I'm no engineer though.
I have no clue. And it wasn't like a brownout, everything that was on was working like normal. So strange.
Mystery solved. When I left to get the kids, I found a note the electric company had left on my door handle. Apparently, there's a lug on my electric box on the back of the house that has gone bad and needs to be replaced.
So it wasn't an area outage, just a personal one?

Friday, finally. Glad to see this week limping towards the finish.

Power came back on fully a little after 1. So at least there's that.
That's really strange. I don't understand how you were getting partial power. I'm no engineer though.
I have no clue. And it wasn't like a brownout, everything that was on was working like normal. So strange.
Mystery solved. When I left to get the kids, I found a note the electric company had left on my door handle. Apparently, there's a lug on my electric box on the back of the house that has gone bad and needs to be replaced.
So it wasn't an area outage, just a personal one?
Apparently so. When the electrician was out here last year to fix something in the box, would've been nice if he had replaced whatever lug is now bad.

Friday, finally. Glad to see this week limping towards the finish.

Power came back on fully a little after 1. So at least there's that.
That's really strange. I don't understand how you were getting partial power. I'm no engineer though.
I have no clue. And it wasn't like a brownout, everything that was on was working like normal. So strange.
Mystery solved. When I left to get the kids, I found a note the electric company had left on my door handle. Apparently, there's a lug on my electric box on the back of the house that has gone bad and needs to be replaced.
So it wasn't an area outage, just a personal one?
Apparently so. When the electrician was out here last year to fix something in the box, would've been nice if he had replaced whatever lug is now bad.
You're funny.

Friday, finally. Glad to see this week limping towards the finish.

Power came back on fully a little after 1. So at least there's that.
That's really strange. I don't understand how you were getting partial power. I'm no engineer though.
I have no clue. And it wasn't like a brownout, everything that was on was working like normal. So strange.
Mystery solved. When I left to get the kids, I found a note the electric company had left on my door handle. Apparently, there's a lug on my electric box on the back of the house that has gone bad and needs to be replaced.
So it wasn't an area outage, just a personal one?
Apparently so. When the electrician was out here last year to fix something in the box, would've been nice if he had replaced whatever lug is now bad.
You're funny.
Right?

Just wrapped up and about to head home. Significantly colder now than this morning - 16°/6°.

It's so cold and windy that my PVC gate shattered off the hinge and is now lying down in my alley.

It's so cold and windy that my PVC gate shattered off the hinge and is now lying down in my alley.

Geez!

It's so cold and windy that my PVC gate shattered off the hinge and is now lying down in my alley.

OOps!

The Mrs didn't really like that gate anyway.

Melinda Dillon, dead at 83. Apparently died on 1/9, but her family just announced it today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6