Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

And now half the power is out in the house. What a day this has been.
That sucks. Why don't you come over and have dinner here. I made tortellini with spinach and artichoke pesto.

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
5.
My bad. It's actually 6 because I somehow didn't see Zosia Mamet on the list and knew her.

For those of you that do not recognize the name, I'll include a pic.

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
5.
My bad. It's actually 6 because I somehow didn't see Zosia Mamet on the list and knew her.

For those of you that do not recognize the name, I'll include a pic.

Never would've recognized the name, but definitely know who she is.

And now half the power is out in the house. What a day this has been.
That sucks. Why don't you come over and have dinner here. I made tortellini with spinach and artichoke pesto.
LALTS. Luckily, it waited until after dinner.

And now half the power is out in the house. What a day this has been.
That sucks. Why don't you come over and have dinner here. I made tortellini with spinach and artichoke pesto.
LALTS. Luckily, it waited until after dinner.
And I can't figure out why some of the lights work and others don't. Must be something going on outside. It is awfully windy, maybe that had something to do with it. But it also periodically flickers like it's gonna come back on. It's strange.

Anyhoo, I've got the fridge plugged into a different outlet in the kitchen via an extension cord.

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
5.
My bad. It's actually 6 because I somehow didn't see Zosia Mamet on the list and knew her.

For those of you that do not recognize the name, I'll include a pic.

Never would've recognized the name, but definitely know who she is.
Her dad is David Mamet. Don't you guys all know each other?

And now half the power is out in the house. What a day this has been.
That sucks. Why don't you come over and have dinner here. I made tortellini with spinach and artichoke pesto.
LALTS. Luckily, it waited until after dinner.
You missed out. Kids loved it. Quite delicious.

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 10
5.
My bad. It's actually 6 because I somehow didn't see Zosia Mamet on the list and knew her.

For those of you that do not recognize the name, I'll include a pic.

Never would've recognized the name, but definitely know who she is.
Her dad is David Mamet. Don't you guys all know each other?
CNS, you're just full of fun factoids today!

And now half the power is out in the house. What a day this has been.
That sucks. Why don't you come over and have dinner here. I made tortellini with spinach and artichoke pesto.
LALTS. Luckily, it waited until after dinner.
You missed out. Kids loved it. Quite delicious.
Definitely sounds interesting. Just had burgers on the grill here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]