Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2023, 06:54:12 PM »

This one gets no love from Dave but I dig it. I think he said that

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2023, 06:57:40 PM »

This one gets no love from Dave but I dig it. I think he said that
Pic would help...La Gran Llave

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2023, 09:28:09 PM »

This one gets no love from Dave but I dig it. I think he said that
Pic would help...La Gran Llave
Context is appreciated.

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2023, 09:28:53 PM »

Just came back from my sons' basketball game. They got killed. Something like 20-50. Only 3 players against 5 at the end because the rest of the team fouled out; my two boys were the first to be ejected.

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2023, 09:30:54 PM »

I had to make a quick dinner when we got back. Charlie had sent me home with some wings yesterday. I also made the last of the nachos. I'm not shitting you, I opened the bag of tortilla chips and it smelled like a cigar lounge.

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2023, 10:01:12 PM »

Just came back from my sons' basketball game. They got killed. Something like 20-50. Only 3 players against 5 at the end because the rest of the team fouled out; my two boys were the first to be ejected.
Sheesh, what do you have to do to be ejected from a basketball game at their age?

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2023, 10:01:24 PM »

I had to make a quick dinner when we got back. Charlie had sent me home with some wings yesterday. I also made the last of the nachos. I'm not shitting you, I opened the bag of tortilla chips and it smelled like a cigar lounge.
LALTS

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2023, 10:03:20 PM »

Just came back from my sons' basketball game. They got killed. Something like 20-50. Only 3 players against 5 at the end because the rest of the team fouled out; my two boys were the first to be ejected.
Sheesh, what do you have to do to be ejected from a basketball game at their age?
Ejected was a strong word. I just meant fouled out. 5 fouls throughout the course of the game. Same as NBA.

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2023, 10:25:20 PM »

Just came back from my sons' basketball game. They got killed. Something like 20-50. Only 3 players against 5 at the end because the rest of the team fouled out; my two boys were the first to be ejected.
Sheesh, what do you have to do to be ejected from a basketball game at their age?
Ejected was a strong word. I just meant fouled out. 5 fouls throughout the course of the game. Same as NBA.
Hopefully there are no fines coming from the league.   ;D

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2023, 10:27:18 PM »

This one gets no love from Dave but I dig it. I think he said that
Pic would help...La Gran Llave
Context is appreciated.
I had previously said that it was one of my least favorite AJ cigars.  Nothing wrong with it, just didn't jive with my preferred flavor profile.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]