Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2023, 10:51:10 AM »

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only 8.

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2023, 11:13:47 AM »

Sheesh. 100.

Wordle 590 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Must've had you sweating a bit there. Well done.

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2023, 11:20:52 AM »

In the never ending search for something new in cigar presentation, lets go with wrapperless...   ::)

https://halfwheel.com/oscar-valladares-raw-dog/419083/
Sign me up for a box of 50!

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2023, 11:23:23 AM »

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Eight is enough.

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2023, 11:28:20 AM »

Sheesh. 100.

Wordle 590 6/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Must've had you sweating a bit there. Well done.
Yeah, a little. There were still two words I could think of, so I had to pick between them.

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2023, 11:54:30 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2023, 12:05:59 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2023, 12:06:06 PM »

Sheesh. 100.

Wordle 590 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
By a cunt hair I would say...

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2023, 12:07:53 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.
And eat before hand!  Remember I gave you one over at John's and it had you spinning.

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2023, 12:08:43 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.
Plus you have another bag from Charlie that you forgot?

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2023, 12:16:19 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.
That's a good one while putting up or taking down Christmas lights. Only because the smoke will stay out of your eyes.

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2023, 12:17:30 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.
And eat before hand!  Remember I gave you one over at John's and it had you spinning.
Oh, I remember. Tasty though.

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2023, 02:17:17 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2023, 06:51:06 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

Now that's pretty cool. Glad you had fun Tony.

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2023, 06:51:57 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday
So here's what we didn't smoke...

Jacob's Ladder UN Presidente
Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo Robusto
HVC Edición Especial 2015 Toro Grande
Curivari Selección Privada lancero

Two oldies with very yellow cello:
CAO Amazon Basin - Añejo Le Toro
Unbanded San Lotano Oval Corona

A very nice selection. Save that Jacobs Ladder for the Super Bowl, it might last the entire game.
And eat before hand!  Remember I gave you one over at John's and it had you spinning.
That is one of the very few cigars that kicks my butt to this day
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4