Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
1/30/2023
« on: January 30, 2023, 12:55:02 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 05:59:45 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 06:00:16 AM »

Joe:

Punch Rare Corojo Magnum - 10/37.50

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 06:01:02 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto - 15/44.99

Door #2 - Gurkha 125th Anniversary Rothchild (Toro) - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Man O' War Virtue 10th Anniversary Torpedo - 5/29.99

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 06:04:49 AM »

Thought for sure I had it in 2.

Wordle 590 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 06:49:54 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 06:58:27 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 07:02:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 07:17:08 AM »

Thought for sure I had it in 2.

Wordle 590 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Two? I didn't enjoy that even a little bit. Sheesh.
Wordle 590 6/6

⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 07:24:18 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
And you guys were doing a hell of a job smoking already.

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 07:24:37 AM »

Thought for sure I had it in 2.

Wordle 590 3/6*

⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Two? I didn't enjoy that even a little bit. Sheesh.
Wordle 590 6/6

⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Well, when those first 3 letters turned over green, I thought I'd nailed it.

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2023, 07:50:53 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
I look forward to that and enjoyed all your pics from yesterday

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 08:22:24 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
And you guys were doing a hell of a job smoking already.
I just got a text from Charlie that apparently he had another bag of cigars for me too. I'd say the ticket is cheaper and the swag is much better than what CI ever gave me.

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2023, 09:04:31 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
And you guys were doing a hell of a job smoking already.
I just got a text from Charlie that apparently he had another bag of cigars for me too. I'd say the ticket is cheaper and the swag is much better than what CI ever gave me.
And you didn't have to leave half your stash at the Cigars for Troops booth.

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023, 09:16:34 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Dean Day.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, HerfinTony. Come home with many goodies?
Yes sir. I'll take a photo of what was still leftover that we were supposed to have smoked yesterday. There's no way in hell we could have smoked them all.
And you guys were doing a hell of a job smoking already.
I just got a text from Charlie that apparently he had another bag of cigars for me too. I'd say the ticket is cheaper and the swag is much better than what CI ever gave me.
And you didn't have to leave half your stash at the Cigars for Troops booth.
LALTS. This group wants to make this an annual thing. They used to get together like this for Superbowl Sunday but I was never available. Conference Finals are better for a herf because there are two games.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4