Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2023, 11:15:34 AM »

Joe:

Door #2 - Back for More Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto - 10/37.50

$7.50 better than yesterday's jam pricing. See? Sometimes it's better to procrastinate.
And you have mastered that!
You say that like it's a bad thing.

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2023, 11:17:21 AM »

I must say I've had more on this Top 25 list than any other I've seen.

https://halfwheel.com/top-25-cigars-2022
I do believe I've had none of those.
Yea, I was kinda surprised there were no Bueso's on the list... ;)
Not all of the lists can be winners.

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2023, 11:21:59 AM »

Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
Five.

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2023, 11:55:13 AM »

Today’s birthdays:

Actor James Cromwell is 83.
Rock musician Nick Mason (Pink Floyd) is 79.

R&B singer Nedra Talley (The Ronettes) is 77.
Ballet star Mikhail Baryshnikov is 75.
Latin singer-songwriter Djavan is 74.
U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts is 68.
Country singer Cheryl White is 68.
Country singer-musician Richard Young (The Kentucky Headhunters) is 68.
Actor Mimi Rogers is 67.
Rock musician Janick Gers (Iron Maiden) is 66.
Actor Susanna Thompson is 65.
Political and sports commentator Keith Olbermann is 64.
Rock singer Margo Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) is 62.
Rock musician Gillian Gilbert is 62.
Actor Tamlyn Tomita is 60.
Actor Bridget Fonda is 59.
Actor Alan Cumming is 58.
Country singer Tracy Lawrence is 55.
Rock singer Mike Patton is 55.
Rapper Tricky is 55.
Rock musician Michael Kulas (James) is 54.
Actor-comedian Patton Oswalt is 54.
Actor Josh Randall is 51.
Country singer Kevin Denney is 45.
Tennis player Marat Safin is 43.
Rock musician Matt Sanchez (American Authors) is 37.
Actor Braeden Lemasters is 27.
Eleven.

I would have recognized Tamlyn Tomita, but not by name. And I'd have recognized Susanna Thompson, but only in Borg makeup and also not by name.

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2023, 12:05:24 PM »

[...]

There's your coinky dink of the day - Susanna Thompson and James Cromwell, both played multiple characters in Star Trek. And you can even throw in Patton Oswald, who did voice acting in Picard.

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2023, 12:37:50 PM »

[...]

The pinnacle of any acting career for sure!

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2023, 12:40:15 PM »

[...]

I considered posting some other pictures of Susanna, knowing you guys like your ladies with makeup on, but I think she's pretty darn cute without.

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2023, 02:10:54 PM »

[...]

I definitely prefer subdued makeup, or none at all. More often than not, wearing a lot of makeup is not a good look.

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2023, 02:18:03 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2023, 03:06:24 PM »

I must say I've had more on this Top 25 list than any other I've seen.

https://halfwheel.com/top-25-cigars-2022
That RP White Label has been on most lists.  I may have to go against my principles and give that a try.  Wonder who made it for him (couldn't find it disclosed)
Sounds like one Rick should pick up and save for a special occasion.
I will check it out. Gotta fire up the snowblower right now

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2023, 05:43:09 PM »

I'm really liking this Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel-Aged. My coworker gave it to me. It's funny but I am the reason for his recent buying sprees. Slippery slope I guess... Since then we have each traded cigars neither of us have had.

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2023, 05:47:36 PM »

A cold virus has run through my house. I'm the only one ok at the moment aside from a headache...MAN... This has been a long winter

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2023, 06:08:53 PM »

I must say I've had more on this Top 25 list than any other I've seen.

https://halfwheel.com/top-25-cigars-2022
That RP White Label has been on most lists.  I may have to go against my principles and give that a try.  Wonder who made it for him (couldn't find it disclosed)
Sounds like one Rick should pick up and save for a special occasion.
I have seen them at Tinderbox with a hefty tag. I may have to give that a go sometime.
I bought an attic series that I was going to smoke but haven't yet.

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2023, 06:18:25 PM »

A cold virus has run through my house. I'm the only one ok at the moment aside from a headache...MAN... This has been a long winter
Spring will be here in a quick 2 months.

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2023, 09:20:55 PM »

All this AB talk got in my head.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5