Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2023, 11:37:58 AM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2023, 11:52:29 AM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
All I can focus on is that fantastic scarf. Well done, on both counts.

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2023, 12:13:10 PM »

Wordle 584 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2023, 12:27:51 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
All I can focus on is that fantastic scarf. Well done, on both counts.
It's the tartan of Clan Hay.  I'm of the Hay Clan on both my paternal and maternal side. My dad's third great grandmother was Christina Hay, and my mom was descended of Lady Elizabeth Hay IV (1506-1574). I have ancestral ties to the Campbells and the Douglases as well, but not blood ties, near as can be told.

My surname is German, but the great bulk of my ancestors, by far, was Scot and Scots-Irish. Seems even my German ancestors had an affection for Scottish lasses.

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2023, 12:31:19 PM »

[...]

Interesting stuff.

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2023, 12:31:31 PM »

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2023, 12:44:14 PM »

Early check-in this morning. I just popped awake from a dream in which I was with Frank Zappa and I kept screwing up my attempts to fill out a $6000 check.

Maybe in a few minutes I'll feel sleepy again.
That sounds like fun. If you need practice making $6000 checks, you can send them my way.
Sure, how many you want? I think I still have an old checkbook from before my company went out of business.
Nah, that's ok. Don't want you breaking any laws.

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
Is it right to agree?

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2023, 01:05:22 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
Is it right to agree?
Sure. We're all friends here. ;-)

That picture is actually from Christmas 2021. On the left is #1 son Christian, and on the right is #2 son Connor. I have referred to Connor here on the banter as "the Duckling" because of the way he lets his mama dote on him. She doted on Christian, too, but he's an introvert and resisted it. Connor is the extrovert of the family, as the picture suggests, and likes being doted on.

Also, I tell both my sons that they owe me a debt of gratitude for their good looks, because I managed to convince this woman to marry a toad like me.

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2023, 01:20:27 PM »

[...]

I'd have to at least agree on the looks part, because they're both spitting images of mom.

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2023, 01:25:29 PM »

And now Pence has classified docs discovered at his home. There must be a big bin at the White House door with the docs in them, sorta like the government's take a penny, leave a penny tray.

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2023, 01:30:32 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
Bordering on Sainthood!   ;)

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2023, 01:32:09 PM »

And now Pence has classified docs discovered at his home. There must be a big bin at the White House door with the docs in them, sorta like the government's take a penny, leave a penny tray.
I'm sure many from the White House do.  Mix a couple of files in wherever, nobody checks when they are moving out.  When they find them though, they turn them in and no big deal.  That is until Big Orange made a spectacle of it.

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2023, 01:34:02 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
No argument here.  You can clean up pretty well, but glad the boys take after her... ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6