Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2023, 01:35:54 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
All I can focus on is that fantastic scarf. Well done, on both counts.
Look a little bit Graham Nashy...

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2023, 01:45:18 PM »

And now Pence has classified docs discovered at his home. There must be a big bin at the White House door with the docs in them, sorta like the government's take a penny, leave a penny tray.
I'm sure many from the White House do.  Mix a couple of files in wherever, nobody checks when they are moving out.  When they find them though, they turn them in and no big deal.  That is until Big Orange made a spectacle of it.
You're probably right about that. In the future, perhaps we should resolve to treat classified docs with a bit more security. Unless they just mark everything classified, like CNN says breaking news on the same story for 9 hours.

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2023, 02:01:25 PM »

And now Pence has classified docs discovered at his home. There must be a big bin at the White House door with the docs in them, sorta like the government's take a penny, leave a penny tray.
I think the whole media frenzy about it is stupid. This is absolutely NOT new. I expect George Washington ended up with some secret documents at Mt. Vernon after he left office.

This is an invented controversy. Whether it's pointed at Biden, Trump, or any other president. They all did it, and most of the time it's accidental AND the documents do not contain any truly sensitive material.

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2023, 02:18:43 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2023, 02:23:41 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
Is it right to agree?
Sure. We're all friends here. ;-)

That picture is actually from Christmas 2021. On the left is #1 son Christian, and on the right is #2 son Connor. I have referred to Connor here on the banter as "the Duckling" because of the way he lets his mama dote on him. She doted on Christian, too, but he's an introvert and resisted it. Connor is the extrovert of the family, as the picture suggests, and likes being doted on.

Also, I tell both my sons that they owe me a debt of gratitude for their good looks, because I managed to convince this woman to marry a toad like me.
That's a great looking family. Ducklings and toads included.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2023, 02:24:32 PM »

And now Pence has classified docs discovered at his home. There must be a big bin at the White House door with the docs in them, sorta like the government's take a penny, leave a penny tray.
LMAO. I had a similar thought earlier.

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2023, 02:27:59 PM »

Busy afternoon ahead. Pick up the oldest from school, kill an hour then pick up the other 2 from student council. Then it's home for a quick dinner (Taco Tuesday!) and back to school for college plus info night.
We'll be doing taco Tuesday as well. I can't wait.
We made four-cheese Ziti to take to a family gathering last night, and Carol made an extra tray because today's her birthday and she doesn't want to cook. No complaints from me. Her Ziti rocks.
A very happy birthday to surely one of the most patient women alive! :D
And goddam sexy, too, even at 55.
All I can focus on is that fantastic scarf. Well done, on both counts.
Look a little bit Graham Nashy...
Perhaps more so in the early 90s. ;-)

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2023, 06:20:10 PM »

Giving this 10 Anni a run

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2023, 06:42:12 PM »

Giving this 10 Anni a run
That one is in a snow bank.
Try this again....

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2023, 06:56:28 PM »

Giving this 10 Anni a run
That one is in a snow bank.
Try this again....
What happened to the Esteban Carreras?

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2023, 07:01:03 PM »

Giving this 10 Anni a run
That one is in a snow bank.
Try this again....
What happened to the Esteban Carreras?
Either he accidentally dropped it, or the snow bank is Buffalo's version of the canal.

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2023, 07:41:12 PM »

Giving this 10 Anni a run
That one is in a snow bank.
Try this again....
What happened to the Esteban Carreras?
Either he accidentally dropped it, or the snow bank is Buffalo's version of the canal.
I assumed the latter but I was hoping Rick would elaborate.

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2023, 07:47:16 PM »

Tacos are ready but wife and daughter are still out at the mall. I may have to get started without them.

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2023, 08:29:40 PM »

Tacos are ready but wife and daughter are still out at the mall. I may have to get started without them.
Seems reasonable.

Ours were good as well, and we managed to get done in time to make it back to the school for the info session.

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2023, 09:12:27 PM »

Cupido

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6