Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2016, 02:30:49 PM »

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2016, 02:32:03 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »

There are several wonderful smokes on the Mash and some are CATSRULE eligible.  CroMagnon's for one.
I almost bought them out on these, said 4 remaining.

Tatuaje Miami Especiales (Lancero) 5 Pack $41 less CATSRULE = $35.66 = Damn Nice!
Catsruled me some Noirs and some El Brujitos even CCB might approve.
Did you CATSRULE some of those V Lanceros yesterday ?

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2016, 02:39:16 PM »

There are several wonderful smokes on the Mash and some are CATSRULE eligible.  CroMagnon's for one.
I almost bought them out on these, said 4 remaining.

Tatuaje Miami Especiales (Lancero) 5 Pack $41 less CATSRULE = $35.66 = Damn Nice!
Catsruled me some Noirs and some El Brujitos even CCB might approve.
Did you CATSRULE some of those V Lanceros yesterday ?
Still well enough stocked.  Uncovered a layer of them in one of my trays of lanceros.  Mistook them for another brand.

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2016, 02:42:32 PM »

There are several wonderful smokes on the Mash and some are CATSRULE eligible.  CroMagnon's for one.
I almost bought them out on these, said 4 remaining.

Tatuaje Miami Especiales (Lancero) 5 Pack $41 less CATSRULE = $35.66 = Damn Nice!
Catsruled me some Noirs and some El Brujitos even CCB might approve.
Did you CATSRULE some of those V Lanceros yesterday ?
Still well enough stocked.  Uncovered a layer of them in one of my trays of lanceros.  Mistook them for another brand.
Best price I have seen on those in a while.

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2016, 03:00:26 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.
You still haven't picked out carpet? WTF?   ;)

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2016, 03:03:00 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.
You still haven't picked out carpet? WTF?   ;)
You still haven't gotten the crown molding installed?  WTF?    ::)

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.
You still haven't picked out carpet? WTF?   ;)
Shopping for Bean'O Cheap'O price but carpet has to look good and be a close color match to what is in here now.

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2016, 03:08:34 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.
You still haven't picked out carpet? WTF?   ;)
Shopping for Bean'O Cheap'O price but carpet has to look good and be a close color match to what is in here now.
Nothing quite like a list of mutually exclusive requirements to make your shopping quick and easy.

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »

No yacht club today went to Chinese then Lowes for carpet shopping and some pool salt.
You still haven't picked out carpet? WTF?   ;)
Shopping for Bean'O Cheap'O price but carpet has to look good and be a close color match to what is in here now.
Nothing quite like a list of mutually exclusive requirements to make your shopping quick and easy.
We found a couple of pretty good matches today price is at the top of my max but color match is good and will look good for a couple of years.  See I only need it to look and feel great for about 9 months and that allows for substantial cost savings.

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2016, 05:11:46 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2016, 05:12:51 PM »

Got all my A/C filters changed, 4 of them and 2 require an 8' step ladder to reach.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7