Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

And now I have to go solve a tech emergency.  Jayzus.  At 4:22pm?
Somebody's Amazon order must not be closing out.
Dumbass network people updated Java on a server that runs a Federal Government app. Recipe for disaster.

But Java makes everything foolproof, right? Sheeeeeiiiit.
Shit like that happens to me all the time.  I won't rant but I certainly could.  It's probably because I'm pissed at "people" today.  I think I'm MANstruating.
That would explain a lot.
No joke.  I have a shorter fuse than normal today and generally every little thing pisses me off already.
Hot Flashes Antnee!  Tender man boobs?
That really made me laugh.  Thanks.

And now I have to go solve a tech emergency.  Jayzus.  At 4:22pm?
Somebody's Amazon order must not be closing out.
Dumbass network people updated Java on a server that runs a Federal Government app. Recipe for disaster.

But Java makes everything foolproof, right? Sheeeeeiiiit.
Shit like that happens to me all the time.  I won't rant but I certainly could.  It's probably because I'm pissed at "people" today.  I think I'm MANstruating.
That would explain a lot.
No joke.  I have a shorter fuse than normal today and generally every little thing pisses me off already.
Hot Flashes Antnee!  Tender man boobs?
That really made me laugh.  Thanks.
Ever mindful of the needs of others.

And now I have to go solve a tech emergency.  Jayzus.  At 4:22pm?
Somebody's Amazon order must not be closing out.
Dumbass network people updated Java on a server that runs a Federal Government app. Recipe for disaster.

But Java makes everything foolproof, right? Sheeeeeiiiit.
Shit like that happens to me all the time.  I won't rant but I certainly could.  It's probably because I'm pissed at "people" today.  I think I'm MANstruating.
That would explain a lot.
No joke.  I have a shorter fuse than normal today and generally every little thing pisses me off already.
Hot Flashes Antnee!  Tender man boobs?
That really made me laugh.  Thanks.
Ever mindful of the needs of others.
Yes you are.  Smoking anything this evening?

And now I have to go solve a tech emergency.  Jayzus.  At 4:22pm?
Somebody's Amazon order must not be closing out.
Dumbass network people updated Java on a server that runs a Federal Government app. Recipe for disaster.

But Java makes everything foolproof, right? Sheeeeeiiiit.
Shit like that happens to me all the time.  I won't rant but I certainly could.  It's probably because I'm pissed at "people" today.  I think I'm MANstruating.
That would explain a lot.
No joke.  I have a shorter fuse than normal today and generally every little thing pisses me off already.
Hot Flashes Antnee!  Tender man boobs?
That really made me laugh.  Thanks.
Ever mindful of the needs of others.
Yes you are.  Smoking anything this evening?
EPC Short Run.  Don't ask me which one.  No year date on it.

And now I have to go solve a tech emergency.  Jayzus.  At 4:22pm?
Somebody's Amazon order must not be closing out.
Dumbass network people updated Java on a server that runs a Federal Government app. Recipe for disaster.

But Java makes everything foolproof, right? Sheeeeeiiiit.
Shit like that happens to me all the time.  I won't rant but I certainly could.  It's probably because I'm pissed at "people" today.  I think I'm MANstruating.
That would explain a lot.
No joke.  I have a shorter fuse than normal today and generally every little thing pisses me off already.
Hot Flashes Antnee!  Tender man boobs?
That really made me laugh.  Thanks.
Ever mindful of the needs of others.
Yes you are.  Smoking anything this evening?
EPC Short Run.  Don't ask me which one.  No year date on it.
I don't know the differences anyway.  There generally isn't a bad short-run so you're in good hands.  Enjoy.  I'm gonna call it a night.  Big jam tomorrow.

[...]

You're a knight, Sir Anthony of Bergen.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Must be a Jam coming up.  The CI website is locked up AGAIN!!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Now they kicked me off the site completely.  How do they stay in business?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]