Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2022, 02:22:59 PM »

Just about time to call it a day. Hazzuh!
Okay, Tony.  You can flush him now.

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2022, 02:37:11 PM »

Dang, it seems Wednesdays are the new Tuesdays!
;D

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2022, 02:39:57 PM »

I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.

You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
Sounds like a dashing individual.

Morning, Page4Raz.
Well, he hangs with Raz, so there is a concern right there... ;)
I was only speculating on his appearance, not his taste. :D
I have no taste.  I hang here with you guys.  That's proof.
You'll get no argument from me.
Or as Garth has said:
....friends in low places.

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2022, 02:42:43 PM »

@Travellin Dave: Who does your native niece Anastasia look like?
Whatca mean?

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2022, 02:44:16 PM »

I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.

You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
My friend Zac.
My gut wants to say no but the more I look at it, I definitely see a resemblance.
Agreed.
I've also been told I look like the big guy from This Is Us and Scott once told me I look like golfer Marc Leishman.

I definitely agree with Chris Sullivan (This Is Us). But you do resemble the golfer too.
Apparently, I just have one of those faces.
Yes, we've said that!

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2022, 02:47:10 PM »

[...]

Is it wrong to mention that I just returned from the restroom and I found something else that resembles you? (photo not included)
Ok, that actually made me laugh out loud.
All in good fun, my friend.
The truth shall set you free.

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2022, 03:02:34 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2022, 03:21:33 PM »

Pause in the rain...

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2022, 04:32:59 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2022, 04:35:25 PM »

Madeleine Albright passed away at age 84.

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2022, 04:45:24 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.

And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2022, 05:03:06 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.

And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.

Got to the bands too quickly.

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2022, 05:23:08 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.

And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.

Got to the bands too quickly.

I would have nubbed it if my bladder wasn't begging for relief. Very content with this purchase.

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2022, 05:34:59 PM »

I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.

And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.

Got to the bands too quickly.

I would have nubbed it if my bladder wasn't begging for relief. Very content with this purchase.

Definitely sounds like a winner.

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2022, 05:54:56 PM »

Meetings are awful. They're worse if they involve stupid people.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7