Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2022, 09:25:47 AM »

Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 09:26:06 AM »

I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.

You two could be brothers. Lol
I had actually shaved for the first time in two decades just for that photo. I'm only pissed I didn't have my glasses with me.

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2022, 09:26:17 AM »

We were at page three by now yesterday, weren't we?

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 09:26:50 AM »

I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.

You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

I see the resemblance.

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2022, 09:27:26 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2022, 09:28:02 AM »

Ok Tony, one of us broke the banter with our mug. I'm guessing it was me.
Nah, just too many meetings. Actually, simultaneous meetings. If I had any hair left I'd be pulling it out.

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 09:28:50 AM »

Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2022, 09:29:31 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.
Hello, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2022, 09:46:30 AM »

Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.
Right? Sheesh.

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2022, 09:46:47 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.
Morning, PushingUsOverTheEdgeDave.

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2022, 09:47:57 AM »

It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2022, 09:56:53 AM »

It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2022, 09:58:45 AM »

Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.
Timing is everything!

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2022, 10:01:09 AM »

It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
Tried 'em, Fire Cured just isn't for me.

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2022, 10:02:16 AM »

It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7