Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Another from the TABSA sampler.

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Better hope the stock market keeps going up!   :-
You know John and Johnny went to Lafayette with Johnny getting his PhD from Lehigh.
I didn't know that actually. I thought Johnny worked at Lehigh and assumed he went there for undergrad too.

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Better hope the stock market keeps going up!   :-
You know John and Johnny went to Lafayette with Johnny getting his PhD from Lehigh.
Hold off a bit.....I think its all going to be FREE very soon.
Here's hoping...

Thoughts on Mil Dias?
Some interesting flavors, but didn't quite do it for me.  Nothing bad about it, but profile wasn't in my preferred bandwidth.
How about The Pledge?
I've had one, need to revisit more carefully.  Was enjoyable but don't know that it stood out.

Howdy, Dave and Rick. Looks like a beautiful day here today. I actually took the day off because I want to take my kid on a college tour.

Therefore, I'll be mostly absent from here today.
Where are you visiting?
Lafayette, Lehigh, and Muhlenberg colleges. They're all near each other.
Better hope the stock market keeps going up!   :-
You know John and Johnny went to Lafayette with Johnny getting his PhD from Lehigh.
I didn't know that actually. I thought Johnny worked at Lehigh and assumed he went there for undergrad too.
Johns daughter Patty also did her undergraduate there.

Start the evening with a Southern Draw Black.  Tastes like a Cedrus lite. Not a favorite.

Start the evening with a Southern Draw Black.  Tastes like a Cedrus lite. Not a favorite.
Good LOOKING cigar though...picture wont post... :-\
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]