Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 07:40:33 AM »

Progress Report: Kitchen Sink Ordered, Faucet Ordered, TV Wall Mounts Ordered, LG 65" OLED TV ordered, layout the granite cuts tomorrow afternoon and flooring installation next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Sounds like a well-oiled machine running there
CarolinaDave, Contractor Exceptional!
Just be forewarned if you plan to move to SC, quality workmanship and diligent pursuit of completion by "skilled" tradesmen are not in the SC Vocabulary.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 07:45:17 AM »

It looks like the already worthless Cigar Fu has taken a a turn for the worse, assuming that is even possible.

Seems now they are only changing out the terrible offers once/week.
I have no idea how they still make any money at CI
You'd be surprised at how many guys don't have a clue.

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 07:45:59 AM »

Good morning, NJDave and NJScott.

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 07:49:09 AM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 07:53:53 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Brisk 49 deg this morning, felt great.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 07:54:41 AM »

Off to NC for the week.  Have a good one guys.

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 07:55:38 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:28 AM »

From Halfwheel (last sentence is messed up but that is what they published, CI must be writing copy for Halfwheel now). Pretty sad but Ft Worth has gone almost as far left as Austin over the last few years.

Fort Worth is the last major city in Texas where smoking is still legal in bars, but that might not be the case much longer.

Tomorrow, city attorneys are expected to present an update to the Fort Worth City Council about a potential change to the city’s smoking ordinance, the first step in determining whether the city will move forward with banning smoking at bars.

While it’s not clear what that language will be, it’s expected that cigar stores and cigar bars to be exempt and smoke-free

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:53 AM »

Off to NC for the week.  Have a good one guys.
Later Tarheel!

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2017, 07:57:55 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.
Luckily, I didn't have that one. But I'm not surprised. Only a matter of time until the Starbucks app screws me.

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2017, 08:02:03 AM »

Off to NC for the week.  Have a good one guys.
Safe travels. Hope this is a fun trip and not a work one.

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »

Off to NC for the week.  Have a good one guys.
Safe travels. Hope this is a fun trip and not a work one.
This one sounds like work.  SC is where the old folks go to play.

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2017, 08:06:46 AM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.
Luckily, I didn't have that one. But I'm not surprised. Only a matter of time until the Starbucks app screws me.
You need to stop shopping at that commie coffee joint anyway.

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »

Off to NC for the week.  Have a good one guys.
Safe travels. Hope this is a fun trip and not a work one.
This one sounds like work.  SC is where the old folks go to play.
He is going to GA next week to get Clemsoned ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6