CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 23, 2022, 12:51:31 AM

Title: 3/23/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on March 23, 2022, 12:51:31 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 06:02:16 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 06:02:49 AM
Joe:

HC Series White Shade Grown Toro - 20/39.99
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 06:03:38 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Partagas Heritage Rothschild - 10/44.99

Door #2 - Camacho Scorpion Connecticut Robusto - 15/59.99

Door #3 - La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 5 (Robusto) - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 06:12:33 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy humping to you.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 06:26:14 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy humping to you.
Fingers crossed, amiright?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 06:28:40 AM
@bluecollar - I believe you are a fan of what's behind Door#2. (TWSS)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 06:58:33 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy humping to you.
Fingers crossed, amiright?
I've had my fingers crossed so long I've lost circulation.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 06:59:14 AM
Good morning, Dave. Happy humping to you.
Fingers crossed, amiright?
I've had my fingers crossed so long I've lost circulation.
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 07:30:59 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 07:37:51 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 07:55:29 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 08:18:56 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 08:21:05 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 09:24:23 AM
Ok Tony, one of us broke the banter with our mug. I'm guessing it was me.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:25:47 AM
Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:26:06 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
I had actually shaved for the first time in two decades just for that photo. I'm only pissed I didn't have my glasses with me.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:26:17 AM
We were at page three by now yesterday, weren't we?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:26:50 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
I see the resemblance.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:27:26 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:28:02 AM
Ok Tony, one of us broke the banter with our mug. I'm guessing it was me.
Nah, just too many meetings. Actually, simultaneous meetings. If I had any hair left I'd be pulling it out.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:29:31 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.
Hello, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 09:46:30 AM
Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.
Right? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 09:46:47 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and fellow book club members.
Morning, PushingUsOverTheEdgeDave.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:47:57 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 09:56:53 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:58:45 AM
Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
Sure, you get the credit for that one after we put in all the hard work.
Timing is everything!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:01:09 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
Tried 'em, Fire Cured just isn't for me.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:02:16 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:02:20 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 23, the 82nd day of 2022.
There are 283 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On March 23, 1919, Benito Mussolini founded his Fascist political movement in Milan, Italy.

On this date:

In 1775, Patrick Henry delivered an address to the Virginia Provincial Convention in which he is said to have declared, “Give me liberty, or give me death!”

In 1806, explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark, having reached the Pacific coast, began their journey back east.

In 1933, the German Reichstag adopted the Enabling Act, which effectively granted Adolf Hitler dictatorial powers.

In 1942, the first Japanese-Americans evacuated by the U.S. Army during World War II arrived at the internment camp in Manzanar, California.

In 1965, America’s first two-person space mission took place as Gemini 3 blasted off with astronauts Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom and John W. Young aboard for a nearly 5-hour flight.

In 1981, the U.S. Supreme Court, in H.L. v. Matheson, ruled that states could require, with some exceptions, parental notification when teenage girls seek abortions.

In 1993, scientists announced they’d found the renegade gene that causes Huntington’s disease.

In 1994, Aeroflot Flight 593, an Airbus A310, crashed in Siberia with the loss of all 75 people on board; it turned out that a pilot’s teenage son who was allowed to sit at the controls had accidentally disengaged the autopilot, causing loss of control.

In 1998, “Titanic” tied an Academy Awards record by winning 11 Oscars, including best picture, director (James Cameron) and song (“My Heart Will Go On”).

In 2003, during the Iraq War, a U.S. Army maintenance convoy was ambushed in Nasiriyah (nah-sih-REE’-uh); 11 soldiers were killed, including Pfc. Lori Ann Piestewa (py-ES’-tuh-wah); six were captured, including Pfc. Jessica Lynch, who was rescued on April 1, 2003.

In 2010, claiming a historic triumph, President Barack Obama signed the Affordable Care Act, a $938 billion health care overhaul.

In 2020, President Donald Trump said he wanted to reopen the country for business in weeks, not months; he asserted that continued closures could result in more deaths than the coronavirus itself. Britain became the latest European country to go into effective lockdown, as Prime Minister Boris Johnson ordered the closure of most retail stores and banned public gatherings.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:03:01 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Rain moved in here last night, and looks to be sticking around through the weekend. Might even get a touch of snow Saturday or Sunday.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:03:05 AM
Now that we got the Bro-crushes out of the way, maybe we can get on to page 2...
And page 3...
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:03:53 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Rain moved in here last night, and looks to be sticking around through the weekend. Might even get a touch of snow Saturday or Sunday.
Raining here as well, but already 61, so porch will be fine for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:04:39 AM
Ten years ago: Urging Americans to “do some soul searching,” President Barack Obama injected himself into the emotional debate over the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin in Florida, saying, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” The U.S. Army formally charged Staff Sgt. Robert Bales with 17 counts of premeditated murder in the deaths of 17 villagers, more than half of them children, during a shooting rampage in southern Afghanistan. Pope Benedict XVI landed in Mexico to throngs of faithful who lined more than 20 miles of his route into the city of Leon.

Five years ago: Abandoning negotiations, President Donald Trump demanded a make-or-break vote on health care legislation in the House, threatening to leave “Obamacare” in place and move on to other issues if the next day’s vote failed. (Trump and GOP leaders ended up pulling their bill when it became clear it would fail badly.)

One year ago: A cargo ship the size of a skyscraper ran aground and became wedged in the Suez Canal; hundreds of ships would be prevented from passing through the canal until the vessel was freed six days later. Israeli voters took part in parliamentary elections that would leave Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu without a majority, forcing him from office. George Segal, nominated for an Oscar for his role in “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf,” died in California at 87; he had worked into his late 80s on the ABC sitcom “The Goldbergs.”
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:07:02 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Movie director Mark Rydell is 93.
 International Motorsports Hall of Famer Craig Breedlove is 85.
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is 70.
Singer Chaka Khan is 69.
Actor Amanda Plummer is 65.
Actor Catherine Keener is 63.
Hope Davis is 58.
 Actor Richard Grieco is 57.
Actor Marin Hinkle is 56.
Rock singer-musician Damon Albarn (Blur) is 54.
Actor Kelly Perine is 53.
Actor-singer Melissa Errico is 52.
Rock musician John Humphrey (The Nixons) is 52.
Bandleader Reggie Watts (TV: “The Late Late Show With James Corden”) is 50.
Actor Randall Park is 48.
Actor Michelle Monaghan is 46.
Actor Keri Russell is 46.
Actor Anastasia Griffith is 44.
Gossip columnist-blogger Perez Hilton is 44.
Actor Nicholle Tom is 44.
Actor Brandon Dirden is 44.
Country singer Brett Young is 41.
Actor Nicolas Wright is 40.
Actor Ben Rappaport is 36.
NBA point guard Kyrie Irving is 30.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:07:23 AM
Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:12:22 AM
Don't know...Anastasia and I might be related...there is a resemblance...
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:15:38 AM
Has anybody tried a Diesel "Grind" ?  Think it might be a B&M release.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 10:17:54 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
Tried 'em, Fire Cured just isn't for me.
I'm pretty sure I've tried it also and wasn't too thrilled about it but I can't recall. And that's worth another shot in my book.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 10:19:08 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
In that case, that's the one I'm going with. Fuck 'em!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:19:18 AM
Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
5
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:19:49 AM
Has anybody tried a Diesel "Grind" ?  Think it might be a B&M release.
Not that I recall.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:20:04 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
In that case, that's the one I'm going with. Fuck 'em!
And it's not even a Tuesday!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 10:21:07 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
In that case, that's the one I'm going with. Fuck 'em!
And it's not even a Tuesday!
I'm inspired. Isn't it still Tuesday in Hawaii?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:27:52 AM
Another ridiculously long list of cigar boxes on sale at the Page.  Some good deals there including Curivari, RoMa Craft, and Room 101.  First time I've seen Southern Draw discounted, but they are lanceros or gordos...probably least popular sizes.  Southern Draw Quickdraw cigars are a very nice corona.  Curiously not EPC or AJF (not including Southern Draw).
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:28:10 AM
...and 4....
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 10:29:18 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
In that case, that's the one I'm going with. Fuck 'em!
And it's not even a Tuesday!
I'm inspired. Isn't it still Tuesday in Hawaii?
Yes, but Thursday in Australia.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:31:46 AM
It was a bit cold here this morning. According to my weather app, I will be able to squeeze in that Rosa de Guadalupe before the rains come.
Although, I'm also eyeing a Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro.
That one will definitely get you some side-eye from your fellow sidewalk inhabitants.
In that case, that's the one I'm going with. Fuck 'em!
And it's not even a Tuesday!
I'm inspired. Isn't it still Tuesday in Hawaii?
CNS
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 11:14:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 11:16:35 AM
Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
5
5 for me too.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 11:16:59 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 11:17:10 AM
Don't know...Anastasia and I might be related...there is a resemblance...
She certainly was worth Googling.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 11:23:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 11:27:20 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
Sounds like a dashing individual.

Morning, Page4Raz.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 11:53:47 AM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
Sounds like a dashing individual.

Morning, Page4Raz.
Well, he hangs with Raz, so there is a concern right there... ;)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 11:54:18 AM
Almost a page 5 Raz today.  Good morning sir!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 12:01:54 PM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
Sounds like a dashing individual.

Morning, Page4Raz.
Well, he hangs with Raz, so there is a concern right there... ;)
I was only speculating on his appearance, not his taste. :D
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 12:09:07 PM
Dang, it seems Wednesdays are the new Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 01:07:12 PM
Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
On the nose.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 01:08:21 PM
[...]

I have no taste.  I hang here with you guys.  That's proof.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 01:13:24 PM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
My friend Zac.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:14:13 PM
[...]

I must be looking at last year's calendar.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:18:28 PM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
My friend Zac.
My gut wants to say no but the more I look at it, I definitely see a resemblance.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:19:01 PM
[...]

I meant your friend, but we already knew that about you as well. And everyone else here, for that matter.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:19:48 PM
I just listened to the President's Brain is Missing by John Scalzi. Thought I'd start with a short story.

How was that book signing, @LuvTooGolf ?
It was good. He told a couple stories, read a bit from the new book, then answered some questions. Lasted about an hour fifteen, then afterwards signed everyone's book and took pics and whatnot.
Haven't been to one in years. That's how I met Andrew Zimmern.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b4cf570414100ccaae93b7a15dfa0a94.jpg)
You two could be brothers. Lol
Not the case with John and I.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f6c1be72e07b6762a9ad89f15ddd6d69.jpg)
No, but criminy...I've got a friend out here could be your brother. Damned near your twin.
My friend Zac.
My gut wants to say no but the more I look at it, I definitely see a resemblance.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:26:08 PM
[...]

I've also been told I look like the big guy from This Is Us and Scott once told me I look like golfer Marc Leishman.

(https://pga-tour-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/c_fill,dpr_3.0,f_auto,g_center,h_393,q_auto,w_713/v1/pgatour/editorial/2021/01/26/leishman-1694-gregoryshamus.jpg)

(https://tvline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/this-is-us-recap-season-6-episode-9.png?w=620&h=420&crop=1)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:33:30 PM
[...]

I definitely agree with Chris Sullivan (This Is Us). But you do resemble the golfer too.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:36:32 PM
@Travellin Dave: Who does your native niece Anastasia look like?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:38:40 PM
[...]

Apparently, I just have one of those faces.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:44:13 PM
[...]

Is it wrong to mention that I just returned from the restroom and I found something else that resembles you? (photo not included)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:51:14 PM
[...]

Ok, that actually made me laugh out loud.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 01:55:59 PM
[...]

All in good fun, my friend.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 01:56:29 PM
[...]

Of course. But even in meanness, it would've been funny.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 02:18:54 PM
Just about time to call it a day. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 02:22:59 PM
Just about time to call it a day. Hazzuh!
Okay, Tony.  You can flush him now.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 02:37:11 PM
Dang, it seems Wednesdays are the new Tuesdays!
;D
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 02:39:57 PM
[...]

You'll get no argument from me.
Or as Garth has said:
....friends in low places.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 02:42:43 PM
@Travellin Dave: Who does your native niece Anastasia look like?
Whatca mean?
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 02:44:16 PM
[...]

Yes, we've said that!
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 02:47:10 PM
[...]

The truth shall set you free.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 03:02:34 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 03:21:33 PM
Pause in the rain...
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 04:32:59 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 04:35:25 PM
Madeleine Albright passed away at age 84.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 04:45:24 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/339ef30f9bbdaf054b59cd6ea07d5aaa.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 05:03:06 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/339ef30f9bbdaf054b59cd6ea07d5aaa.jpg)
Got to the bands too quickly.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/7d91d7fb1c92d317c40eead551e82e26.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b0b69c43c17cce34cb39d8d116585a85.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 05:23:08 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/339ef30f9bbdaf054b59cd6ea07d5aaa.jpg)
Got to the bands too quickly.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/7d91d7fb1c92d317c40eead551e82e26.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b0b69c43c17cce34cb39d8d116585a85.jpg)
I would have nubbed it if my bladder wasn't begging for relief. Very content with this purchase.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/57a28d1ab6c0b4df596e968503256f73.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 05:34:59 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
And now it has started raining but there is enough scaffolding between the office and the bus depot to finish my cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/339ef30f9bbdaf054b59cd6ea07d5aaa.jpg)
Got to the bands too quickly.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/7d91d7fb1c92d317c40eead551e82e26.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/b0b69c43c17cce34cb39d8d116585a85.jpg)
I would have nubbed it if my bladder wasn't begging for relief. Very content with this purchase.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/57a28d1ab6c0b4df596e968503256f73.jpg)
Definitely sounds like a winner.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 05:54:56 PM
Meetings are awful. They're worse if they involve stupid people.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 23, 2022, 06:17:17 PM
Meetings are awful. They're worse if they involve stupid people.
Your statement seems redundant to me.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 23, 2022, 06:43:36 PM
Meetings are awful. They're worse if they involve stupid people.
Your statement seems redundant to me.
Usually. But I enjoy meetings with my team.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 09:18:51 PM
MC 2

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220324/64723163305348d1a947f3a0661af12e.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:48:22 PM
Poker ended a bit early, so time to enjoy this on a mild evening.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 23, 2022, 09:49:52 PM
I have one more meeting and then I'm going to partake in my Rosa de Guadalupe.
So far I can say this is the best cigar I've smoked in two weeks.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/c2dd447de74d67127a9cc4819c5afa1e.jpg)
No argument here. Got one in the queue for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/23/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 23, 2022, 10:32:43 PM
Poker ended a bit early, so time to enjoy this on a mild evening.
You clean them out?