« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2019, 11:33:35 AM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
That sandwich has got a lot going on.

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2019, 11:38:24 AM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
That sandwich has got a lot going on.
I'm off my diet so I wanted to order a non-salad. The sandwich sounded enticing. I'm using a service called MealPal and I'm always looking for new stuff.

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2019, 11:54:32 AM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
for a moment I wanted to be you Tony.

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2019, 12:01:59 PM »

Florida today.

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2019, 12:46:29 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
Sounds delicious, DagwoodTony.

« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2019, 12:46:38 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
for a moment I wanted to be you Tony.
CNS

« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2019, 12:48:26 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
for a moment I wanted to be you Tony.
A nap is imminent 😴

« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
for a moment I wanted to be you Tony.
I think we've ALL had those feelings before.

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2019, 01:18:38 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
for a moment I wanted to be you Tony.
I think we've ALL had those feelings before.
He didn't say be "with" you.

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2019, 01:32:16 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
That sandwich has got a lot going on.
I'm off my diet so I wanted to order a non-salad. The sandwich sounded enticing. I'm using a service called MealPal and I'm always looking for new stuff.
I hope your not looking on Tinder

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2019, 01:40:07 PM »

Florida today.
Keep it there please. I have a tee time for morning

« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2019, 01:43:01 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
That sandwich has got a lot going on.
I'm off my diet so I wanted to order a non-salad. The sandwich sounded enticing. I'm using a service called MealPal and I'm always looking for new stuff.
I hope your not looking on Tinder
Ouch.

« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeño sandwich.
That sandwich has got a lot going on.
I'm off my diet so I wanted to order a non-salad. The sandwich sounded enticing. I'm using a service called MealPal and I'm always looking for new stuff.
I hope your not looking on Tinder
Ouch.
Just kidding T. Have a good afternoon

« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2019, 02:23:37 PM »

Joys De Nicaragua Antanño Dark Corojo Ready for 🔥

Thanks to the Mayor for reminding me of this selection.

« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2019, 02:24:17 PM »

Hazzuh!