« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2019, 09:58:15 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
And now we're supposed to believe that you're going to retire at some point?!?

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2019, 10:00:24 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
We'll see who's still standing in October. If you get there
Good morning, Rick. Saw you smoked that V19. I had one in my hand yesterday but didn't pull the trigger. I wish I had seen your post earlier while I was still at the shop. Oh well, next time.
I got them when I saw Ricky Rodriguez. The session is good too.

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2019, 10:04:38 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
I was herfing with Charlie at an outdoor patio that didn't have TV. I followed on my phone once in a while but that game ended before it started. No biggie, there are a couple of more games to the series.
I don't get to see the games anymore, since Sling dropped my local Fox Sports channel. But I saw a post about the HRs on FB and checked on it through the MLB app. Good to see the bats come alive every now and then. Wish they could've saved a few for the next one, though. :D
I watched until the 5th inning then I went for a bike ride. That is what happens when you don't have a fifth starter. It backfired in the 1st inning and now your essentially playing mop up to save the bullpen. It was painful and I hope tonight is different. It was like shooting a load before her underwear came off.
An analogy I'm thankful I can't relate to. Morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave. I actually like the Indians but not until the Yankees are eliminated from contention. Tito is one of the best of the best.

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2019, 10:06:47 AM »

[...]
They're in a pretty good spot now with 45 or so games to go. Interesting to see how it plays out down the stretch.

EDIT: Make that 40 games to go.

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2019, 10:07:22 AM »

[...]
Yeah yeah, I definitely can't relate either. What he said.

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2019, 10:08:39 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
And now we're supposed to believe that you're going to retire at some point?!?
Shhhhh. You and I both know I plan to die before that happens.

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2019, 10:17:30 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
I have a better chance of being President than you do at retiring. 😂

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2019, 10:18:22 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
I have a better chance of being President than you do at retiring. 😂
3 years ago, that would've been true.

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
And now we're supposed to believe that you're going to retire at some point?!?
Shhhhh. You and I both know I plan to die before that happens.
Ok, I thought maybe the whole banter had gone crazy there for a few minutes.

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2019, 10:21:46 AM »

alot of road closures being reported due to flooding.

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2019, 10:23:35 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
I have a better chance of being President than you do at retiring. 😂
3 years ago, that would've been true.
actually if I ran I'd have a better chance than any Democrat and could give Donald a run for his money.

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2019, 10:31:47 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
I have a better chance of being President than you do at retiring. 😂
3 years ago, that would've been true.
actually if I ran I'd have a better chance than any Democrat and could give Donald a run for his money.
Ok, now you're starting to sound a bit Drumpf-ish. ;)

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2019, 10:41:42 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.
I have a better chance of being President than you do at retiring. 😂
3 years ago, that would've been true.
actually if I ran I'd have a better chance than any Democrat and could give Donald a run for his money.
Ok, now you're starting to sound a bit Drumpf-ish. ;)

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »

wow, almost lunch time. think I'll fix a few burritos.
I'm just trying to get off my current conference call so that I can go pick up my steak, black bean, guac, lettuce, tomato, queso, and jalapeņo sandwich.