« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2019, 09:36:59 AM »

Time for PT then off to see the parents.  Have a good one all.
Later, HipsterDave.

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2019, 09:37:34 AM »

Time for PT then off to see the parents.  Have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Always remember, lift with the back, never the legs.

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »

Time for PT then off to see the parents.  Have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Always remember, lift with the back, never the legs.
And grunt, always grunt.  Cussing under your breath helps also.

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2019, 09:41:04 AM »

I didn't get a chance to post it but here's what my lineup looked like yesterday.

1) Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown
2) JdN Antaño Connecticut (add it to the list, it was a very good one)
3) My Father La Promesa (No signature DPG pepper notes)

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2019, 09:41:41 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
We'll see who's still standing in October. If you get there

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:03 AM »

Today is the Wardens 44th Anniversary, WTF Was I Thinking
Correction your Anniversary, congratulations.

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:43 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2019, 09:48:02 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
I was herfing with Charlie at an outdoor patio that didn't have TV. I followed on my phone once in a while but that game ended before it started. No biggie, there are a couple of more games to the series.
I don't get to see the games anymore, since Sling dropped my local Fox Sports channel. But I saw a post about the HRs on FB and checked on it through the MLB app. Good to see the bats come alive every now and then. Wish they could've saved a few for the next one, though. :D
I watched until the 5th inning then I went for a bike ride. That is what happens when you don't have a fifth starter. It backfired in the 1st inning and now your essentially playing mop up to save the bullpen. It was painful and I hope tonight is different. It was like shooting a load before her underwear came off.

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2019, 09:48:17 AM »

Time for PT then off to see the parents.  Have a good one all.
See ya later, Dave.

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2019, 09:52:14 AM »

Damn, girl I went to high school died from Cancer Wednesday, she was not quite 2 months younger than me. Scary!

@ Tony - red head Italian girl too
Italians are feisty to begin with...
I know I married a 101%er

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2019, 09:53:02 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
We'll see who's still standing in October. If you get there
Good morning, Rick. Saw you smoked that V19. I had one in my hand yesterday but didn't pull the trigger. I wish I had seen your post earlier while I was still at the shop. Oh well, next time.

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2019, 09:53:14 AM »

Thunderstorms roaring and raining sideways!  Sheesh!

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2019, 09:55:32 AM »

Had an apparent newbie drop in yesterday evening.  wasn't quite sure of what to make of the banter.
my type of guy, smokes cheap cigars.
Yea, I don't know that we would have much in common...
and he's old. probably won't live long enough to see banter.com 3.0
I don't think I'LL live long enough that that.
The new revisions will be coming fast and furiously once I retire.

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2019, 09:57:16 AM »

I didn't get a chance to post it but here's what my lineup looked like yesterday.

1) Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown
2) JdN Antaño Connecticut (add it to the list, it was a very good one)
3) My Father La Promesa (No signature DPG pepper notes)

JdN’s are an often overlooked gem!

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2019, 09:57:21 AM »

Hey Tony and Rick - how's about them Yankees last night? ;)
I was herfing with Charlie at an outdoor patio that didn't have TV. I followed on my phone once in a while but that game ended before it started. No biggie, there are a couple of more games to the series.
I don't get to see the games anymore, since Sling dropped my local Fox Sports channel. But I saw a post about the HRs on FB and checked on it through the MLB app. Good to see the bats come alive every now and then. Wish they could've saved a few for the next one, though. :D
I watched until the 5th inning then I went for a bike ride. That is what happens when you don't have a fifth starter. It backfired in the 1st inning and now your essentially playing mop up to save the bullpen. It was painful and I hope tonight is different. It was like shooting a load before her underwear came off.
An analogy I'm thankful I can't relate to. Morning, Rick.