Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2015, 10:20:57 PM »

Not much activity on here.  I guess everyone is watching Marriage Boot Camp...?
BD, never heard of that show, but sounds like it would fall somewhere below dancing with the stars for my TV viewing.
I think they give out great marital advice.  And when you've been married as long as I have, you need all of the good advice you can get.  As far as Dancing with the Stars, they have allot of good music and fantastic looking hot women. I though Susan Summers was great, but I'm the only one..  She's 60 years old, still hot, and rich as hell.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2015, 11:33:54 PM »

It's time for bed.  Good night all...!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]